Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!About the team:
The Workplace Operations team works cross-functionally to keep all Robinhood offices running smoothly on the day-to-day. From large-scale construction projects to running our snacks program, we strive to provide best-in-class service for all of our employees, so they can be their best selves at work. No job is too big, or too small for us!
We’re looking for an operationally-minded, friendly, and detail-oriented Workplace Specialist who will work closely with the Real Estate/Workplace Team to maintain a clean, secure, and welcoming office space.What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Run various company programs and operations to ensure a seamless day-to-day experience (e.g. onboarding new hires, food, snacks, commuter perks, yoga, swag, etc.)
- Manage multiple vendors, schedule meetings/repairs as necessary, and regularly review their value add to Robinhood
- Take ownership of space planning, desk assignments, and project manage frequent team shuffles
- Represent Robinhood culture and keep morale high by helping plan, coordinate, and execute various company events
- Work with Physical Security to ensure procedures and deliverables prioritize the safety of all Robinhood employees
- Partner closely with Procurement to ensure that quotes and new vendors are accurately onboarded, while pushing through proposals to ensure timelines are met
- Perform ad hoc office errands
- 3+ years of experience in a Workplace or operational role in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Experience in change management, administration, and vendor management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working autonomously, and navigate ambiguity with ease
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build rapport with internal and external partners
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an ability to recognize opportunities and develop ways of addressing them
- Ability to lift at least 20 lbs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of Google GSuite Apps: Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).