Workplace Operations Coordinator - Chicago at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 7M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that will completely transform how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
You will serve in the full-time, exempt role of Workplace Operations Coordinator reporting to the Workplace Operations Manager. This role is responsible for ensuring the office(s) runs smoothly and bringing a positive energy to the office culture.
- This position requires you to be in Office on a regular basis Scope of Responsibilities:
- Making sure the office is clean and functioning properly for employees - including office equipment and facilities.
- In charge of all the snacks and amenities, plus additional help with lunch, breakfast and occasional dinner meetings.
- Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Liaising with internal business units and external vendors to implement matters including incoming / outgoing sta and contractors, relocations, office planning and new furniture requirements while ensuring minimal interruptions to business operations. Helping route visitors (including guest registrations), mail and vendors
- Informing the entire office of any disruptions, i.e. fire drills, noise, building announcements, power outages, etc.
- Provide additional support to other satellite offices
- Supporting effective communication across all teams/departments (e.g., correspondence, presentations, policies & procedures).
- Help with office events
- Provide additional support to other responsibilities of the Workplace Operations team
We know we’re both succeeding when:
- Offices are running smoothly and fully stocked
- Needs are anticipated and events are handled appropriately
- Communication is handled timely and professionally
- Employees are coming into the office and enjoy working there
The ideal candidate:
- Experience preferred in an administrative or office management role
- Enjoys working with people and is outgoing
- Patient, friendly and willing to answer questions
- Able to multitask and handle several different kinds of tasks in one day
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Can work both independently and within a team
- Highly energetic with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience coordinating group outings and purchasing supplies
- Excellent follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Ability to commute to the office daily
- No task is too small attitude