Workplace Manager - San Francisco at Dropbox (San Francisco, CA)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:22 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 8, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
The San Francisco Workplace Manager will be responsible for managing the in-person Studio experience, fostering human connection and employee engagement by facilitating a consistent experience at Dropbox Studios and surrounding region. This will include overseeing daily operations (front desk, mailroom, culture, etc.), supporting building needs (facilities, storage, landlord engagement, etc), and serving as the primary liaison between cross-functional teams; ultimately providing a delightful and productive experience to our Dropboxers.
Dropbox Studios will be collaborative spaces where employees gather for in-person team meetings, large group events, and community building. These spaces will be instrumental in how we drive community and culture every day in our Virtual First experience.
This role requires a deep industry knowledge and experience of Workplace Services in a corporate HQ setting; in addition, to the ability to effectively manage contracted services and personnel while adhering to budgetary requirements. The candidate must be able to drive bold, creative and innovative solutions for the business, while also navigating ambiguity in fast-paced environment where things change quickly.Responsibilities
- Manage Studio services operations and experience — including day to day operations, front desk operations, shipping & receiving services, and specialty spaces
- Support serviced Studio offices remotely by partnering with onsite third party to provide daily operational support and answer inquiries
- Support the Food & Beverage Program Manager for the SF Studio food services program including Little r operations, snack program, and coordination of onsite catering as needed
- Support Experience & Events Team with in-person and virtual events
- Liaison with Community and Engagement Leads or Culture Captains and Ambassadors with executing initiatives for employee engagement at Studios and surrounding region
- Promote the Dropbox office, experience, culture and community in-person at the Dropbox Studio and virtually
- Manage coordination, budget, POs, and contracts for associated service providers and services
- Manage, respond, and resolve Studio related work orders in internal ticketing system
- Provide support to Head of Workplace Services and Facilities with facilities related projects and requests
- 5+ years of Workplace Services experience
- Experienced with team management, organizational and coaching skills
- Solid understanding of office, facilities, budget, and vendor management
- Experience with work ticketing and organization systems
- Experienced technical literacy including Dropbox and Excel
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with contractors, stake holders and guests