Workplace Experience & Site Operations Manager at Wix
Wix's Workplace Experience and Operations team. We make sure our employees' experience is productive, engaging, and fun. We strive to make sure Wix offices always run smoothly and effectively. We pride ourselves in getting the job done by solving problems on the go - and we have fun doing it.
We're looking for a Workplace Experience and Operations Manager for our Denver site.
A great team player with 5+ years of leadership experience in facilities/office management and site operations. You're familiar with facility buildout processes and/or real estate planning, have managed large-scale initiatives, including budget management and execution, designing and organizing company events and employee engagement activities, and you know how to make it a fun and memorable experience. You have experience leading a team and you love doing it.
As an open-minded people person, you're naturally willing to collaborate with others as well as demonstrate resourcefulness and ingenuity. You're comfortable operating in ambiguity within a dynamic and fast-faced technological environment. You're used to thinking of the bigger picture but aren't reluctant to roll up your sleeves and do the small tasks. You're passionate about project or program management, and you always think about ways to improve, while applying a people-first approach. You're great at building relationships with employees to understand their needs better, and develop your game plans to best suit those needs.
As a Workplace Experience and Site Operations Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the way employees experience working at Wix in the U.S. by running day-to-day site operations, logistics and procurement for the Denver site.
- Lead the Workplace Experience and Site Operations team in Denver (currently one direct report) - motivating and mentoring them to grow and develop their careers
- Partner cross-functionally with business leaders to establish strong relationships and to build workplace experience strategies that support their business goals
- Create a positive workplace experience and implement in-house or off-site activities like events, celebrations, happy hours, etc.
- Be the point person for your site's related advisors and vendors such as real estate advisors, legal counsel, facility management vendors, event planners, food and beverage vendors, etc. Actively monitor and assess the need for new vendors based on pricing and service level as well as an ever-changing office environment.
- Manage and own the budget requisition and purchase order (PO) process for the Operations team; work closely with the Procurement, Finance, and Legal teams to ensure agreements are negotiated and executed, monitor invoices, approvals and ensure POs are received and processed.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
Approximate base compensation: $95,000 - $115,000. In addition to base pay,. This role includes company RSUs. Final compensation package may vary and will be determined by factors including location, shift, and/or experience. You can learn more about Wix benefits here.