Workplace Experience Manager at Qualtrics (Provo, UT)
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Qualtrics, the leader and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product and brand. Qualtrics is All In on our in-person Workplace Experience, with amazing spaces for our employees to work, geared toward healthy, fun and collaborative environments.
Our Workplace Experience Managers are the heart and soul of our offices; they keep the essential operations running while bringing pep and zest to the physical space. They embody the core values of Qualtrics: Transparent, All In, Customer Obsessed, One Team, and Scrappy. They keep their wits, solve problems, and keep a sense of humor in all situations. As our headquarters, our Provo workplace experience is critical to the success of Qualtrics, and we are looking for a leader to develop and deploy a workplace experience program that continues to markbuilds Qualtrics as a destination workplace.
We need the right person to step in and grow a team of diverse, dynamic and highly capable professionals that shape the spaces where we work and help define who we are as a company.
What will you do?
- Champion our culture, vision, and values by creating culture-focused programs tailored to the Provo office, in partnership with local business leaders in the People, Facilities, IT, and Finance functions.
- Act as Team lead for Workplace Experience partners in North America
- Drive a sense of experience for each employee and visitor to our offices
- Design and improve a world-class hospitality program that combines food, spaces, and amenities to surprise and delight employees and visitors
- Build systems that ensure seamless and “effortless” operational excellence in our HQ
- Coordinate internal and external resources, and cultivate relationships with vendors
- Build processes and procedures to ensure operational efficiency
- Oversee office interactions, responding to requests and questions
- Provide clarity on office purpose and build programs to strengthen connections across our distributed workforce
- Ensure the workplace experience continues to be a differentiator - making the office a place worth visiting by our employees.
Workplace Experience Management
- Constantly evaluate and elevate the appearance of our spaces areas, from the front entrance to the storage storage closets!
- Manage a world class food experience geared towards providing healthy, sustainable food to our employees along with the right amount of surprise and joy.
- Directly oversee all aspects of the onsight Cafe including managing outsourced vendor, menu, appearance, and service levels
- Lead in local space planning and office organization - partnering with site and team leads to understand use cases and appropriate space allocations
- Lead coordination of site-wide parties and functions
- Oversee and constantly improve the guest and visitor reception experience
- Partner with our People organization to deploy a local experience management program to optimize employees’ time in the office, and implement improvements when needed
- Manage and report out on budgets monthly
- Deploy global standards for office operations and services with a keen eye to employee experience, consistency, and scalability as the office/site grows
- Establish service level agreements around all operational aspects of the role
- Create and maintain a system for managing inventory and supply replenishment
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors including procurement
- Coordinate in- and outbound mail service
- Manage relationships with building security and maintenance
- Oversee and maintain office equipment for uninterrupted function
- Develop and manage a parking policy
- Partner with People team on any/all transit solutions for office
- Manage office supply and inventory system
People and Project Management
- Lead all office wide furniture and functional improvement projects - partnering with facilities, design, and finance partners
- Directly manage all outsourced vendors (caterers, cafe staff, and receptionist contractors.) including ensuring contract compliance, updating contract to reflect changing roles, and measuring for value
- Hire and manage as needed additional resources for the Provo Workplace Experience team to ensure a world class experience for our employees
- Directly manage or mentor all other Workplace Experience partners in North America
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, hospitality management or related field (or within 3 months of graduation)
- 6 years of work experience in a hospitality, high-end retail or high-paced office management role; 2+ in direct management of individuals
- Dedicated to delivering high-quality customer service to both internal & external clients
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Organized: ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Passion for technology and experience in high-growth companies
- Entrepreneurial spirit: ability to take initiative, work independently and drive tasks to completion
- Adaptive: ability to take ownership of new tasks with little notice or instruction
- Proficient with Google suite of products (Gmail, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working at a global company and across multiple locations/timezones