Workplace Coordinator at Divvy (Salt Lake City, UT)
| Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:28 a.m. (CST) on Friday, April 8, 2022
About the company
At Divvy, Our vision is to become the modern software bank for business of every small-to-medium business in America. Our FREE financial SaaS platform enables businesses to spend smarter by providing instant insight and transparency into company-wide spend and the ability to easily manage it; all in real-time! (+ many more features!)
In June 2021, Divvy joined forces with Bill.com through a $2.5 billion dollar acquisition, validating our mission to build the one-stop-shop for business finances. With 500+ mission-driven employees and extreme monthly growth, we’re well on our way.
*Certain positions at Divvy are eligible for remote work - within the United States*
Divvy is looking for a Workplace Coordinator to join the Workplace Services (WPS) Team. WPS is the site business partner which helps with creating workplace experiences and environments where our employees do their best authentic work.
Reporting to the Sr. Workplace Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating office services at the newly built Divvy office in Draper, Utah. This role requires an on-site presence and after hours work as needed. Remote work is not available for this position.
We are looking for a motivated candidate who can craft and maintain a welcoming environment for our employees, vendors and guests. You are critical in promoting a culture that makes employees love coming to work every day. Must have a passion for supporting and maintaining a workspace that inspires staff to do their best work. You excel in customer service and ensure stakeholders are accommodated when they reach out to WPS, are well informed about the progress and fully satisfied with the end result.
What You'll Be Doing - Customer Service
- Provide consistent, reliable, high quality employee experience
- Greet employees, guests and vendors at the front desk and provide an excellent first impression at the office
- Handle requests and respond to employees with a customer first mindset
- Maintain excellent daily communication with all stakeholders across the business
- Lead coordination and execution of events: Company Holidays and events, Weekly Company Lunches, Large meetings and hosted events
- Assist with distribution of swag, lunch tickets, and other miscellaneous items to employees.
- Assist the security staff with badging and security functions
- Partner with peers at other locations for a consistent and seamless employee experience through different regions
- Maintain conference and copy rooms organization and stock levels
- Ensure monthly budget numbers are met on a timely basis for events, company lunch and office supplies
- Maintain timely responses on the WPS employee request ticketing system
- Manage the Envoy guest check in and packages application
- Manage the training room and board room schedules and process incoming booking requests
- 2+ years of experience in workplace services and/or office management
- Experienced in customer service
- Experienced in vendor management
- Functional/Technical Expertise: Highly organized, Program/Project management.
- Learning Abilities/Tech Savvy: Curious and eager to learn every day; an expert in Google Suite or similar applications
- Communication: Professional and excellent writing and speaking skills, good listener
- Attitude: Positive, team player, easy & fun to work with, humble, warm & welcoming
- Approach: Proactive, good judgment, customer first, solution based mindset, collaborative
At Divvy, we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Divvy, you’ll enjoy:
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision insurance - choose between HMO, PPO, and HDHP plans
- HSA & FSA accounts w/ HSA Company Contribution
- Unlimited PTO for Salaried, Exempt employees / Accrued PTO for Hourly, Nonexempt employees
- 401k w/ Fidelity
- 12 weeks Parental Leave Program administered by Matrix for birth, non-birth, and adoptive parents (paid coordinating with any state and our Short-Term Disability insurance where applicable).
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Access to the Calm App. - a sleep, meditation and relaxation app free of charge
- Your own Divvy credit card (Divvy Uses Divvy or DuD)with $100 given every month to use on anything you want!
- Employee Stock Purchase Program: employees will be able to purchase Bill.com stock at a discount.
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Divvy, we’re building the financial nervous system of business - faster, better, smarter, and the work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams while feeling well supported in our benefits.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**
More Information on Divvy
Divvy operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Draper, UT. Divvy was founded in 2016. It has 505 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all jobs at Divvy, click here.
Read Full Job Description