Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all
about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-
everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital
experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft
beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how
companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building
exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and
has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come
from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea
could be yours!
In this role you will be the technology administrator for the Adobe
Workfront Professional Services team. This role is the
Workfront group administrator and Workfront Fusion administrator.
These activities require a deep understanding of service delivery
models, hour tracking methods, and basic understanding of
recognizing revenue methods as applied to the Workfront platform.
It is this person's responsibility to ensure that all available technologies
are understood well enough to advise users in accurate use of the core
systems. Some standard practices will require revision and
documentation as changes arise.
What you'll Do
- Own all administrative duties & process as the primary representative
for technology for the Adobe Workfront consulting services team
- Build and maintain integrations between Workfront, Salesforce,
- NetSuite and other business critical software
- Field incoming requests from internal users and see the issue through
- Manage multiple priorities to coordinate and drive strategic initiatives
- Build reports to execute administrative duties and monitor integrations
- to ensure data accuracy
- Make changes to department-wide and global settings
- Maintain governance guidelines
- Own user account management & provisioning
- Document process flows and escalate process issues
- Collaborate with end users and group administrators across departments
- Lead projects related to integration of platforms including custom
- Assist Global Administration for the Workfront system where needed
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's in Computer Information Systems (or similar field)
- 2+ Years Workfront Administration experience (3+ Preferred)
- Workfront Admin Certification or ability to obtain within first 30 days
- 2+ Years Workfront Fusion or similar iPaaS integration experience (3+ Preferred)
- Excellent organizational, project management, time management, communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- High attention to detail and follow through
- Demonstrable ability to manage through change, adapt and thrive under disruptive circumstances
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with a diverse set of internal constituencies including senior level executives, technical, finance, legal, sales and marketing
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment
that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You
will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping
each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing
feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you.
Discover what our employees are saying about their career
experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful
benefits we offer.