Workforce Management Manager - Real Time at Cash App (Remote)
It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app, bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our millions of monthly active users. With a mission to redefine the world's relationship with money by making it more relatable, instantly available and universally accessible, at Cash App you'll have the opportunity to make a real-world impact with your career.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We've been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees' creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
Cash App is looking for an experienced Workforce Management professional to join the Cash Workforce Management team (WFM) to lead our Real Time management team (RTM). We believe WFM plays a key role in operational excellence, team member development, customer satisfaction, and expect our leaders to prioritize each.
Our ideal candidate has WFM experience supporting a multi site / multi channel customer contact center, has supported programs across internal and outsourced teams, has experience supporting a mid to large scale operations organization with members across a number of geographies, and can think strategically. We are planning for ongoing and aggressive growth. Initially, they'll also have to be innovative and willing to roll up their sleeves, as the WFM function is expanding its influence in the Cash Customer Operations ecosystem.
- Coach and mentor a team of RTM analysts with a focus on skill and professional development
- Develop and enhance existing real time management strategy, maintaining alignment with WFM lead and Operations leaders
- Utilize WFM industry knowledge to develop and maintain strong cross functional relationships with Operations and Shared Services teams
- Partner with the WFM Lead to develop Cash WFM real time management support strategy • Manage Extra Time Sign up process administration
- Oversee RTM queue/Service Level monitoring process, ensuring efficient use of available staffing resources
- Oversee the Daily Operations Support Calls for assigned lines of business
- Develop primary and contingency plans for Intra-Day Staffing allocations
- Attend planning sessions with Voice of the Customer, Operations, Product teams to source timely and relevant information to manage intraday service level performance
- Partner with CBS on tool administration support
- Analyze and propose solutions to service delivery and staffing issues between channels and sites
- 3 + years of relevant WFM experience, supporting an organization with multi support channels (Voice, Messaging, Email, back office)
- Demonstrated leadership abilities either through direct people management, project or program management
- BA/BS degree/ or relevant experience
- Experience in a fast-moving environment and is comfortable making decisions based on limited available data or previous model output
- Successfully overseen staff planning and resource allocation through a significant business change maintaining SLA
- Experience in a multisite environment (including an internal and outsourced workforce mix) with experience in on-boarding vendors
- Experience with WFM platforms/software (e.g. NICE IEX, Aspect, Teleopti), WFM best practices and terminology
- Must have strong analytical skills (Excel/Gsheet) for modeling workload and required hour forecasting, insight development
- Great communication and influence skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships cross-functionally
- Willing and able to support rotational on call schedule for off hours support
- MA degree in an analytical field
- SQL proficiency
- Experience with Looker, or similar BI tools
We're working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we're doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page .
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.