Workday Financials Administrator at CapTech (Remote)
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.Job Description
The Workday Administrator will be the technical lead for day-to-day operations of the Workday platform. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional partners including Human Resources, Finance, Sales, Staffing, and business line product managers to develop and execute features that will drive satisfaction and product adoption. This position will have responsibility to recommend and implement business processes, reporting, dashboards, integrations, and configurations that enable Workday to maximize organizational and business performance.
The candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to follow and implement a project schedule, have a continuous improvement mindset and be capable of handling multiple priorities concurrently. We are looking for candidates who are excellent communicators, as well as self-starting and energetic. The Workday Administrator will also be capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities, with a strong desire to take on more responsibility as they grow.
· Identify and build innovative solutions in Workday to solve business needs.
· Support resolution of issues escalated; manage incidents, track ticket status and partner with teams to resolve issues.
· Drive the execution of Workday configuration.
· Enhance Workday BP’s to support ongoing business process changes.
· Create complex reports and resolve issues with existing reports.
· Maintain integration related requirements and technical documentation.
· Monitor and triage integrations (Core Connectors, EIBs, Workday Studio, etc.) with up/down stream systems.
· Advocate for digital accessibility and inclusive design practices in all projects.Qualifications
· 2-4+ years of Workday configuration and application management experience.
· Strong functional experience in Workday Financial Management and Workday Security Administration.
· Demonstrated functional experience in multiple Workday modules.
· Mastery of Workday's reporting and business process framework.
· Ability to lead multiple projects in a large complex organization.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, including comfort communicating with senior leadership.
· Excels working in an innovative, entrepreneurial, and growing organization.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multitasking skills.
· Experience with iterative or agile software development methodologies.
· Experience with Workday Integrations (Enterprise Interface Builder, Core Connector, and Studio).
· Experience with Workday Prism Analytics.
· Experience with Revenue Management, Project Billing, and Time Tracking.
· A desire to learn Workday Extend.Additional Information
We provide challenging and impactful opportunities in our client work and internal teams, while keeping individual interests in mind. We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lifelong career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. As a CapTecher, you will experience exciting and rewarding roles that help you grow and make a difference, while having fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
Three comprehensive Medical Plan options (PPO and HDHP), as well as Dental and Vision coverage
Company paid basic Life and AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Cell Phone stipend
Competitive Paid Time Off
Paid Birth and Family Bonding Leave
Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
Team building and social activities
Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our diversity, Inclusion and belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
Some positions may require travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.