Workday Administrator at CapTech (Remote)
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.Job Description
The Workday Administrator will be the technical lead for day-to-day operations of the Workday platform. This position will serve in the capacity of an administrator for Workday and will have responsibility to recommend and implement business processes, reporting, dashboards, integrations, feeds, and configuration that enable Workday to drive business alignment and maximize organizational and business performance.
The candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to follow and implement a project schedule, have a continuous improvement mindset and be capable of handling multiple priorities concurrently. We are looking for candidates who are excellent communicators, as well as self starting and energetic. He or she will also be capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities, with a strong desire to take on more responsibility as they grow.
- Leading Workdays technology implementations and upgrades by effectively partnering with colleagues in HR, Finance, IT, vendors throughout the lifecycle of a release or project
- Supporting resolution of issues escalated; managing incidents, tracking ticket status and partnering with teams to resolve
- Collaborating with project resources in all aspects of system testing including development of test strategy documentation, creating test scripts, coordinate testing resources, compile test completion metrics, and test script execution
- Driving the execution of Workday configuration and Reporting
- Assisting with prioritization of enhancements and overall stabilization efforts
- Partnering with the business users to recommend supplemental solutions leveraging Workday. Enhancing Workday BP’s to support ongoing business process changes
- Primary point of contact for customers to research, troubleshoot and resolve integration and production issues in a timely manner.
- Effectively prioritizes and escalates customer issues as required.
- Supports the change order process through providing estimates on effort, defining requirements, designing and developing the solution using the Workday Integration tools Core Connectors, EIBs, Workday Studio, etc.
- Supports end users with ad hoc or nonstandard batch uploads, creating complex reports and resolving issues with existing reports.
- Maintains integration related requirements and technical documentation.
- Monitor and triage integrations (Core Connectors, EIBs, Workday Studio, etc.) with up/down stream systems
- Advocates for digital accessibility and inclusive design practices in all projects and client interactions.
- Undergraduate degree, equivalent degree or work with preferred concentration in Technology Services, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of practical Workday Administration experience outlined above including the support and development of integrations using Workday Enterprise Interface Builder.
- Experience with Workday Security Administration.
- Experience in writing documents and executing requirements, design, development, and testing.
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle activities (i.e., requirements, analysis, design, construction, testing, and deployment).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and perform against tight deadlines and multitask effectively.
- Strong self-motivation balanced with a desire to achieve team goals.
- Experience with iterative or agile software development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of PM tools such as MS Project and MS Excel.
- Workday Integrations Certification
- Experience using Workday Studio, Core Connector or XSLT
- Workday Prism Analytics
- Advanced Compensation knowledge and/or experience
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way. Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we’ve launched extended benefits to help meet our employees’ needs.
· CapFlex – Employee-first mentality that supports a remote and hybrid workforce and empowers daily flexibility while servicing our clients
· Learning & Development – Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
· Modern Health –A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life’s ups and downs
· Carrot Fertility –Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood – including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more – and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay for care
· Fringe –A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them – ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
· Employee Resource Groups – Employee-led committees that embrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into our day-to-day operations
· Philanthropic Partnerships – Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
· 401(k) Matching – Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.