Work Order Coordinator (CMMS) at JLL (Dallas, TX)
About JLL -
We're JLL-a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That's why we're committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We're using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we're honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we're headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all of the requirements below. We're interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Work Control Clerk
What this job involves
This position is responsible for: data entry and management of work orders within the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS); scheduling of preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, and general maintenance requests; reviewing and prioritizing work orders.
- Receive and process incoming work orders from the CMMS
- Assess the scope of work and accurately determine what trade specific technician the work order should be assigned to
- Receive and interpret technician feedback on work orders to determine how to advance work through to completion
- Verify work order information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as required
- Ensure data integrity of all work order information
- Create weekly schedules for maintenance/engineering crews
- Balance monthly preventive maintenance workload to labor availability
- Prioritize and schedule all other maintenance requests based on client's needs
- Facilitate weekly Planning and Scheduling meeting with maintenance team and managers
- Work with Work Control Manager and Supervisory staff to build a calendar for work requiring shutdowns
- Create and run reports tracking work order status, material, etc.
- Support work order completion and closeout to meet monthly metrics/SLA's
- Dispatch emergency work requests
- Main point of contact for work requests from the Service Center and route work orders accordingly
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
- Associates Degree in facilities management, building, business or other related field; or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, and Query
- Experience with a CMMS required
- Prior scheduling experience
- Familiarity with facilities maintenance and operations
- Understanding of maintenance trades, common repairs, parts, and services
- Client service-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to sustain superior customer and team interaction
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills and collaborative style
- Ability to plan and manage work under minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people, and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to lower their health costs and increase their personal and financial security.
Benefits to eligible employees, include:
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Care
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave at 100% of salary
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Arrangements may be available
- Executive Benefits
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you'll be asked to provide proof that you're fully vaccinated upon your start date. You're considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.