Windows 10 Deployment Coordinator at Fivesky (Atlanta, GA)
Are you the expert for your coworkers to come to see when it comes to Windows 10 and SCCM deployment coordination? Are you an Excel nerd? Do you enjoy playing around with Pivot Tables and Vlookups? Do you have a thirst for the newest technologies and looking to take your career to the next level? If so, you may be Fivesky's next Desktop Software Deployment Coordinator.
What you've done:
- Utilize SCCM to organize technology deployments on Windows OS 10.
- Project manage and do post-deployment follow-ups on desktop applications.
- Collaborate with other teams at different locations and regulate the workflow.
- Build awesome Excel sheets utilizing Pivot Tables and Vlookups.
- Create processes, project documentation, and procedures.
- Design and ensure distribution of end-user communications.
- Ensure the global standards and procedures are being followed.
- Offer desktop operational services across the firm.
What you will do:
- Coordinate Technology deployments using SCCM (e.g windows software, security products, 3rd party applications, etc.).
- Work on a team responsible for large-scale desktop software deployment initiatives.
- Manage project life cycle stages including planning, testing, implementation, and closure.
- Follow global standards and procedures & attend global meetings.
- Devise processes and workflows to streamline project deployment.
- Provide desktop operational services.
Would be awesome if you had:
- Knowledge of Citrix Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
- Understanding of ITIL.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Jira, ServiceNow.
- Strong interpersonal skills like being a team player and effective collaborator with many different types of audiences.
- A curiosity and excitement to work on Windows 11.
- Self-driven and flexible with high motivation.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects.
- Strong oral, presentation, and written skills.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Alpharetta, GA. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.