Technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. At Cisco Meraki, we believe that by simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Do you share our beliefs?
Founded in 2006, Meraki has grown to become an industry leader in the IT space, with over 350,000 customers and 4.5 million network devices and counting online around the world. Our comprehensive set of solutions includes wireless, switching, security, UTM, and cameras, all led by Meraki’s web-based dashboard interface. You could not ask for a better stack of products, with a better differentiation from competitors, than this.
We are looking for a strong Web Operations Manager to join our Digital Marketing Team here at Meraki!What you’ll do
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Meraki websites and web development
- Manage weekly web production tasks
- Partner with the Web team and agency on web projects
- Recommend site improvements based on data and conversion optimization best practices
- Partner with Web Strategy, Marketing Operations, and Global Campaigns teams on website and lead tracking
- Own monthly website reporting and help enhance framework for measuring engagement and conversion
- Develop and maintain web processes and documentation
You'll work closely with the Meraki Web Team, broader Marketing organization, especially MOps and Project Management, and our Agency partners.Who you are
- Deep familiarity with service production marketing technology, processes, and tools
- Experience with website management tools: WordPress, Google Analytics, JIRA, Confluence
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience in multichannel/digital marketing preferred
- Ability to apply data and analysis to drive decision making
- Strong project management skills to meet goals within constraints of time and budget
- Attention to detail to ensure quality and consistency of deliverables
- Adept at vendor/agency management to maintain healthy partnerships and deliver operational excellence
- Learning mindset and ability to identify/apply learning to other situations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5+/5-8+ years experience working in digital/software marketing, web production, marketing technology, or marketing operations-related functions
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing, preferably Web/Mobile
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.