At Mercury Healthcare, we empower healthcare organizations to create seamless consumer experiences and improve outcomes to build healthier communities.
As a Web Engagement Lead, you will own the overall relationship with assigned clients, serving as the day-to-day contact responsible for cultivating and maintaining client engagement for hospital website experiences. You will develop and manage project and communication plans and be the key liaison between internal and external stakeholders. You will also review analytics, suggest improvements, and establish a trusted advisor relationship with each client and drive continued value of Mercury Healthcare products and services.
What You Will Do:
- Be a liaison between client and internal execution teams for installations of Mercury Healthcare web content management solutions
- Develop and manage complex project management plans, communication plans, status reports, timelines, change control plans, risk management plans, and quality management plans
- Deliver a wide variety of implementation tasks such as customer training, technical support, technical writing, quality assurance and/or software configuration
- Perform various tasks as needed to implement solutions such as creation of site architecture, input and formatting of customer provided content, and basic troubleshooting and testing of features
- Operate as a subject matter expert - provide customers with insight and counsel and see beyond the scope of service
- Recommend and implement solutions based on best practices; document different artifacts (i.e. requirements document, custom processes, and work instructions) pertaining to the required service
- Communicate requirements and lead/coordinate with technical consultants and other service and support teams on the delivery of service or enablement of Mercury Healthcare CMS products
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of healthcare, digital strategy, and web implementation project management experience
- Strong client management acumen; ability to understand the client perspective while implementing solutions within given framework
- Experience implementing and consulting with the Drupal content management solution strongly preferred
- Experience with web analytics, a/b testing, analyzing data sets, and interpreting them to make business decisions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced setting; prioritize and manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to structure and lead cross-functional teams successfully through web project implementations
- Experience in gathering and translating client requirements into actionable project tasks
- Ability to accurately scope projects for both resource allocation and delivery schedules
- Exposure to Content Management Systems, HTML/CSS, Google Analytics, information architecture, and social media administration strongly preferred
- Bonus eligible
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, with HSA contributions for qualifying plans
- Company-funded basic Life, AD&D, and disability coverage
- Family planning resources
- Subsidized wellness benefits
- PTO plus paid holiday and volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement and learning & development programs
Who we are:
Mercury Healthcare is a technology and data analytics company that empowers healthcare organizations to engage consumers and optimize provider networks to accelerate growth. Our customers benefit from more than 30 years’ experience driving intelligent engagement, aligning physicians, and enabling personalized healthcare journeys. Learn more at mercuryhealthcare.com.
Mercury Healthcare believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination.
Remote (reporting to Madison, WI location)