Wave Planner at MasonHub (Philadelphia, PA)
MasonHub Inc. is an innovative new provider of fulfillment technology and services founded in 2018 in Los Angeles. With experienced management and technical teams that understand the unique requirements of omnichannel fulfillment, our goal is to modernize the $150 billion 3PL industry with cutting-edge technology and unmatched hands-on service. MasonHub is backed by Canvas Ventures.
We built MasonHub from the ground up to support and scale rising, omnichannel brands that prioritize the customer experience. Rather than force retailers to adapt to outmoded and inefficient software, MasonHub is uniquely engineered to optimize inventory management and shipping. Our clients include disruptive activewear retailer Carbon38 and luxury size-inclusive e-commerce destination 11 Honoré.
As our Wave Planner, you will be responsible for working closely with the Outbound Leadership Team to create waves, ensuring a steady efficient flow in each functional area. Will work with leadership to prioritize outbound orders to meet SLA commitments. You will provide regular daily updates regarding workload and incoming order pool to leadership Teams. Escalating concerns when SLAs are at risk and offer input to reduce the impact where necessary.
You will work with all functional areas to resolve any opportunities associated with customer orders. Researching and replying to order inquiries from our Customer Support Teams. Ensure expedited orders are waved timely to meet customer delivery expectations. You manage and create multiple reports daily to ensure we exceed SLA performance. Create, update, and manage wave templates to properly build waves.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Wave Planners must have a strong understanding of priorities and manage to execute them accordingly.
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with all functional areas and facility leadership.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of a WMS (HighJump preferred) waving process and ability to maximize efficiencies.
- Provide feedback to leadership on workflow and incoming system orders.
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Investigates and resolves work flow waving issues.
- Follows all safety guidelines and performs work in a safe and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate should be:
- MOTIVATED – Sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Quality driven. Exceeds performance standards, completes work in a timely manner, and always strives to improve.
- Comfortable on a computer. Has the ability to effectively communicate in email and Slack. Comfortable in Excel and Word.
- Punctual and has EXCELLENT attendance.
- Follows instructions, is accountable for their own actions, and is comfortable giving & receiving feedback to leadership.
- Works required overtime when needed.
- Shows initiative. Volunteers readily, seeks increased responsibilities, and asks for help when needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word applications.
- At least 1+ year of experience operating inside of a (WMS). Warehouse Management System.
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic and committed to our clients SLA commitments.