ReCollect was founded in 2012 and serves hundreds of municipalities and waste companies across Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
At ReCollect, we care a great deal about making the planet more sustainable, improving public services, and growing a company that both effects change and is fun to work for. Our products allow solid waste departments and companies to engage with recyclers in order to reduce contamination and increase participation in recycling programs.
Routeware is the industry leader in providing software and data analysis that enables public and private enterprises to improve the effectiveness of their waste and recycling programs. Our solutions help organizations save time and money, increase efficiency, improve safety and help make our world a greener place.
Based in Portland, Oregon, the company employs a distributed team across North America and the UK. Our brands, products, and services provide an all-in-one platform to municipal and private waste haulers and other fleet services. As part of an essential and growing industry, we seek solution-oriented team players who want to positively impact the environment. Our work environment is collaborative, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun with a strong appreciation for innovation and initiative.
The Waste Reduction and Recycling Specialist interfaces with amazing people around North America with a mission of increasing recycling, reducing waste, and improving services for millions of people. They are responsible for identifying and qualifying new business, driving initial conversations, and organizing conversations for the sales team. The individual in this role will be the face of ReCollect to all inbound inquiries, and works as part of a team to deliver the best customer experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Proactively connects with organizations that would benefit from ReCollect’s Services.
- Primarily works in HubSpot and G-Suite (especially Sheets).
- Works with marketing department to develop educational campaigns designed to promote engagement.
- Prioritizes and organizes pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis.
- Learns and leverages product features, values, marketing and others to ensure goals are met.
- Stays up-to-date with trends in the solid waste and recycling industry.
- Ensures all sales activities are recorded, tracked and accurately.
- University/College Diploma related to the solid waste industry, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Experience with CRMs (Hubspot/ Sales Force).
- Comfortable with spreadsheets (Excel/ Google Sheets).
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize time and maintain attention to detail.
- Passionate about waste, recycling, and sustainability.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, vision, dental, and life insurance)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid Time Off
- Nine company holidays
This is a full time, remote role based anywhere in Canada.
Routeware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits all forms of discrimination or harassment. At Routeware, we are committed to the principle of equality, and all employment decisions are based on job requirements, business needs, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.