Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all, fun.
About the Team:
FIS is looking for aWarehouseRepresentative to join our warehouse team in Milwaukee, WI.As a Product Support Representative, you will work with an exciting and collaborative team. We are passionate about our work and take a client-first approach to everything we do. There are great opportunities for learning within this group.
What Will You be Doing?
In this role, your responsibilities will be to administer necessary product requirements to maintain consistent account control of clients using FIS software products and ensure the quality and utilization of FIS software products satisfies client needs. You will work in our warehouse department testing, cleaning, deploying, and upgrading equipment for our food stamps and WIC terminals.
- Must be able to lift boxes that weigh from 50 to 80 pounds several times a day.
- Packs, labels, and tags inventory.
- Ensures proper handling of inventory to avoid damage
- Tracks any damaged inventory and reports to a supervisor
- Troubleshoots problems with the terminals and recommends corrective action.
- Conducts cycle counting of inventory and manages daily log registers
- Maintains and updates data in warehouse inventory system
- Recreates client issues in a test environment.
- Coordinates work with warehouse colleagues, supervisors, and other team members.
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric activities.
- Other related duties are assigned as needed.
What You Bring:
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of prior warehouse or product support experience, and strong customer service skills.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to work in a warehouse environment
- Organizational and time management skills required
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
What We Offer You:
At FIS, we value new ideas, and we pride ourselves on providing a wide range of opportunities for professional growth in a face-paced environment. FIS offers an open-minded, collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- Business casual attire - jeans every day!
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Health coverage is offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program - charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.