Waitlist and Lottery Coordinator at Pearson (Hartford, CT)
The Waitlist and Lottery Team Coordinator assists with the implementation of day to day operational duties carried out by the Waitlist and Lottery team.
- Assist with managing all enrollment notices, dates, caps, and waitlist programs for schools;
- Contributes to development of strategies to increase enrollments and streamline the enrollment process;
- Work to consistently improve the customer experience;
- Lead process improvement initiatives that create efficiency, contribute to customer delight, and improve conversion rates;
- Collaborate with Waitlist and Lottery Supervisor and other Enrollment Processing leaders to improve the enrollment process;
- Serve as an enrollment resource/subject matter expert to Waitlist and Lottery Coordinators and other stakeholders;
- Run daily, weekly, and monthly data reports to locate incorrect data, withdrawals of inactive applicants, and find students with missing documentation for follow-up contact by Enrollment Experience team members;
- Assist Waitlist and Lottery Supervisor as Representative for the Enrollment Experience department or Enrollment and Customer Engagement division as necessary in cross-departmental engagements;
- Other duties as assigned
Pearson Online & Blended Learning is focused on providing a flexible work environment to its employees, including the ability to work from home on a regular basis in most positions, consistent with the guidelines established for Enrollment and Customer Engagement department employees. We believe that flexibility in work/life balance is a critical part of our culture and employee satisfaction, and we are proud to provide to our employees the ability to work from anywhere, anytime. In exchange, we require that employees have the appropriate means to work remotely, including adherence to our work at home policies regarding home office setup, including but not limited to privacy of records, technology standards, equipment standards and expectations.
This is a remote opportunity
- Previous experience managing waitlists and enrollment pipelines required
- Previous experience working in a customer service, sales, or back office operation preferred
- Previous school admissions/registration/records experience a plus
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Google suite software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make quality, informed decisions
- Customer Centric - Acts with a strong customer mindset (both internal and external) and is a visible advocate for the customer. Builds strong relationships with customers and uses those to improve their experience and outcomes.
- Delivering Financial Results - A strong track record of delivering against budgets and commitments.
- Communications - A great communicator who engages teams and stakeholders with thoughtful delivery and messages that resonate.
- Building a strong team - Creates strong morale and inclusive spirit within team, Proactively addresses team performance and communication challenges and blends new people into teams when needed. Has a track record of hiring and quickly and effectively onboarding great talent. Demonstrated success developing and promoting talent.
- Works well in a matrix - Models collaboration, solves problems with peers, builds trust and support.
- Takes personal responsibility - Can be relied on to complete tasks timely and well, demonstrates "ownership" regardless of the outcome, proactive in exploring and exploiting new opportunities.
- Effectively manages change
- Interpersonal awareness/self-awareness
- Thorough and thoughtful work
- Works well in a matrix '
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Pearson provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the starting pay for this role is $19.20. This position is not bonus eligible, and information on benefits offered is here.
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose - to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world's leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racistcompany in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson's commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, please click here: http://www.pearson.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion.html
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.
Job: CUSTOMER SERVICE
Organization: Virtual Learning
Req ID: 6679