VP, Operations - Consumer Insights at NielsenIQ (Remote)
VP, Operations, Consumer Insights for Americas
Remote (Must be based in US)
Reference ID: REF12376S
About this job
The Vice President – Operations, Consumer Insights for the Americas will be responsible for designing a comprehensive strategy for our Operations, Consumer Insights division to provide best in class customer experiences. This leader's approach must be strategic and forward-thinking, preparing our processes to support our high-growth line of business. A demonstrated track record of functioning at a high level of detail and delivering exceptional results is required. This position will be accountable for, among other things, developing the operational strategic plan in conjunction with the overall business strategy; executing the annual expense plan; delivering operational excellence; and leading digital transformation focused on user experience and digital adoption. A thorough awareness of the industry, as well as direct rivals' goods and services, is also necessary to contribute to the business's goals.
- Create and execute business strategies, plans, and processes that are aligned with the needs of a fast-growing firm, with an emphasis on customer experience, digital adoption, consumer insights, service delivery, and team expansion.
- Establish detailed performance and growth objectives that are consistent with the business strategic plan.
- Create rules, processes, and management practices that advance the company's culture, vision, and involvement.
- Oversee and execute daily operational excellence via efficient cross-functional collaboration.
- Complete leadership responsibility for the operations team's build-out and development, including recruiting, labor management, headcount management, budget and planning, performance assessment, and pay.
- Utilize sophisticated and well-defined analytics and data to assess the team's opportunity areas and overall performance.
- Establish an organizational structure and talent management system that will enable development and differentiation of service delivery.
- Develop, modify, and execute Operations policies on your own; examine other rules that need Operations approval.
- 15 years of experience in Operations Consumer Insights, Market Research, or relevant, including leadership/managerial experience
- Proven experience as an Operations Executive or relevant role
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Proven track record in driving digital transformation of service delivery
- In depth knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Demonstrated ability in timely decision making and problem-solving
- BS/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MS/MBA is a plus
- Experience managing teams with broad accountability in a complex environment
- Ability to collaborate and interact with senior leaders across the organization
- Proven track record of attracting, retaining and motivating world-class diverse talent and building diverse teams
- Ability to balance strategic priorities with tactical actions that have an impact on business financials
- Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level - external communication/negotiation also necessary
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
We’re in tune with what the world is buying. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods manufacturers to retailers, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless.
Become part of NielsenIQ at: www.niq.com.Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.