Within 1 month, you will:
- Become familiar with 360learning global leadership team and the US CSM organization
- Master our product offering and internal processes through our intensive onboarding
- Uncover our key performance metrics and our strategic plan for the US for the next 3 years.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Lead, expand, and mentor the Customer Success teams by setting the strategy and prioritizing OKRs; hiring, training, and developing a world-class and diverse team
- Use data and analytics to support and understand the business. Continually work to refine and better leverage the data to proactively and prescriptively run the business
- Deliver strategic business reviews for key stakeholders within US strategic accounts.
Within 6-12 months, you will:
- Drive customer lifetime value by defining the customer journey
- Deploy programs to help roll-out new features and new use-cases
- Collaborate with EMEA teams to localize our global CSM framework to the US market
- Partner very closely with our sales teams to engage with leaders at prospective customers and existing customers to define goals and leverage our products and services to achieve them.
The Skills Set
- 10+ years of experience in a Customer Success and Professional Services leadership role in the HCM space (learning preferred)
- Experience building and managing large (20+ employees) Customer Success and/or Professional Services teams in a hyper-growth environment
- Ability to design services and support delivery models that align with current customer segments, deliver customer value and scale with growth projections
- Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, & occasionally, unprecedented.
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Benefits. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. Click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.