In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail ecommerce customers!
The VP of Customer & Product Support will be equal parts strategist, visionary, and a doer who can easily shift from thought leadership, holding cross functional leaders accountable, to rolling up their sleeves and engaging in hands-on support resolution. This is a high-profile role, with significant decisions making responsibility reporting to the SVP of Services and Support. The VP will be responsible for building and inspiring a team of people to make our customers' experiences better by executing world class operational dashboards & playbooks, developing high performing teams and spearheading the delivery of effective processes and systems.
What you will be doing:
- Provide thought leadership around Bluecore’s Customer & Product Support strategy, while also driving the execution of programs and the performance of our internal and external support teams
- Through a direct and indirect motion, build, lead and develop customer facing teams to deliver high performance that meets all KPIs and drives customer satisfaction that results in customer stickiness and the expansion of revenue
- Build effective partnerships with regional Managing Directors and their teams, and the global management community, in order to deliver the Customer Operations strategy within our matrixed organization
- Bring best in class thought leadership to hiring, instilling expertise to resolve customer problems, retaining high performing team members, refining process and tech to reduce effort and bring experience in a customer first, customer driven culture
- Collaborate with engineering, product and customer success teams to ensure the delivery of customer promises and brand proposition through customer support delivery
- Drive a company-wide culture of building brilliant customer outcomes ensuring that all products, processes, systems and tools are designed with the customer in mind and in turn result in minimal customer effort
- Develop actionable strategies, objectives and plans, and establish, monitor and report KPIs related to the Customer Experience to deliver short term and mid-term company goals
- Develop customer listening points throughout all key journeys to capture insight and in turn drive continuous improvement across Customer Support
- Drive collaboration and gain consensus across many business units (and stakeholders), within a complex organization through creating clarity of purpose, motivating individuals to the goal, ensuring all voices feel heard and governing to ensure standards are maintained
What you bring to the team:
- 12+ years of experience, with at least 6 managing customer support teams directly
- Must have experience leading global enterprise support teams.
- Must have experience building and scaling support teams across multiple channels (voice, email/portal, chat).
What we offer:
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
- We offer flexibility as a remote first company, with a HQ office in NYC and teams across over 25 states and India
More About Us:
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using easy-to-deploy predictive models, activates welcomed one-to-one experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite capture and personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.