VP, Client Services at Dentsu (Dallas, TX)
iProspect, a dentsu company, is a global digital-first end to end media agency. Its unmatched mix of media strategy and storytelling with digital expertise and audience knowledge defines the new territory of performance-driven brand building. By delivering human-centric solutions, iProspect accelerates growth for the world’s most iconic brands including Sonos, Cox, LG, Hilton, Levi’s, Budweiser, Microsoft, and Procter & Gamble. The iProspect team works across a network of more than 8,000 media and performance specialists spread across 93 global markets.
We are champions for meaningful progress, and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. iProspect is an agency of dentsu.
- Assumes responsibility for an account portfolio, senior/executive client relationships and contributes as an agency leader
- Works in partnership with clients and their teams to identify client issues, expectations and requirements
- Responsible for the financial stewardship of the account portfolio, accountable to executive management for quarterly and bi-annual business reviews
- Leads the tough conversations required in any client relationship from time to time, with the ability to balance client expectations and the best interests of the agency
- Seeks opportunities for organic growth across the account portfolio
- Fosters company culture by leading internal agency initiatives as well as contributes to training/ongoing education programs
- Responsible for the performance of direct report Group Account Directors/Account Directors and ultimately for the performance of the client-facing team members
- Champions and understands the clients’ business at the highest level
- May serve as a New Business pitch lead across cross-channel teams, from RFP to final contract discussions
- Accountable for organic growth within portfolio of accounts, specific to each client and their unique opportunities
- Expected to identify and deploy key team members who can uncover opportunities and cultivate new business
- Collaborates with the agency leadership team on key decisions impacting the staff and office
- Bachelor’s degree required; account management or sales and marketing accreditations are a plus
- 10+ years of industry relevant experience in one of the following: account leadership, multimedia market research and digital media/advertising
- 5+ years of account management experience, as well as significant P&L management experience working within a global organization
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying