VP, Client Service Leader at MERGE (Kansas City, MO)
Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling and technology to promote health, wealth and happiness in the world. We help marketing and technology executives engage hearts and connect parts by offering full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, performance marketing, media, digital platform development and more.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our health clients are literally on the front lines saving lives. Our wealth clients are changing the financial potential in people's lives. And our consumer clients make lives...a little bit happier every day.
Partner with Clients of Iconic Brands
MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Facebook, Adobe, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The North Face, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Astellas, Seqirus, Supernus, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Indiana University Health and Marco’s Pizza to name a few.
Work with Poets and PHD’s
With 750+ employees across offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Montreal and New York City, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that connects our poets and PHD’s which enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where people with ability, agility and humility can grow and do the best work of their careers.
As our Vice President, Client Service Leader, you will…
Be Accountable and Responsible
As our VP, Client Service Leader, you will oversee a digital scope for a large telco provider. This leader will collaborate with creative and digital teams on AEM-focused web creative development, enterprise-level digital projects, email, and other digital creative initiatives.
- Serve as senior agency contact across multiple established and emerging accounts to be determined based on need and the new opportunities we secure.
- Expertise with digital platforms including Adobe Experience Manager, enterprise-level email campaign development, execution and scale, digital operations and platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple pieces of business and projects simultaneously
- Ability to establish strong relationships with clients, including VP level, delivering strategically-sound recommendations and value-add ideas in support of their business
- Ability to see opportunities and organically grow the business
- Effectively deliver presentations to both clients and colleagues in support of client business and/or agency business
- Lead annual brand planning and oversee the development of tactical plans and brand briefs
- Partners effectively with strategic planning, creative, and program management team members to help effectively and efficiently lead the business
- Understands the client business beyond advertising and provides strategic considerations/solutions as required
- Obtain client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction (TRR scores) and engagement
- Attract, develop, and retain talent building a track record of developing leaders
- Manage a select number of client service team members, across multiple office locations
These are the qualifications we’re looking for
- 12+ years of advertising agency experience with 7+ experience in a leadership role
- Must have digital experience developing and leading integrated projects with web development and design in Adobe Experience Manager, managing email development and design, and digital web banners
- Proven track record of delivering business results and organic growth
- Natural problem solver who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Mastering our craft
- Delivering with a growth mindset
- Collaborating for shared success
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!