Movable Ink is looking for a VP of Business Operations to leverage data, business acumen and executive influence to identify and drive strategic initiatives as the voice of the CEO/CFO. This role will cut across the organization and engage executives, leadership, and front line business owners to ensure Movable Ink achieves key growth milestones in an efficient and cost effective way. Through business knowledge, insight and trust, they will shape the decisions of executives and front line managers to scale the organization at a pace to achieve a sustainable exit velocity.
This role will report to our CFO.
- Partner with existing Movable Ink teams to drive efficiencies and improvements as we grow and scale, globally. Successfully navigate relationships with senior leadership to influence, negotiate and execute on initiatives that currently exist and identify new opportunities for improvement.
- Leverage metrics to assess and drive key go to market initiatives and evaluate these initiatives from the perspective of the CEO and CFO. Identify alternatives and levers that will allow us to maximize the potential success of the efforts.
- Work with go-to-market leadership to understand and map out the requirements to scale the organization over time, including but not limited to large-scale projects like pricing. Then, work with them to implement, monitor and modify as the business evolves. Evaluate total company trade-offs and priorities to facilitate faster decision making.
- Provide strategic guidance, insight and leadership in the evolution of initiatives as we continue to scale. This could include sellable opportunities, new channels and products, client support models all while optimizing for financial viability, retention and customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Recruiting team and reporting resources to define, quantify and report the recruiting pipeline for key roles. Identify points of failure, propose and execute remedies to accelerate ameliorate hiring challenges.
- Build relationships and lean on the larger FinOps and G&A teams for support when it comes to FP&A, pricing, sellable opportunities, people and recruiting data, client data, etc.
- Prior experience in management consulting, strategic project management and/or investment banking
- Unparalleled skills in communication, negotiation, consensus-building and relationship building across all levels of an organization, but especially senior go-to-market leadership
- Ability to make decisions derived from data and the ability to live with those decisions and iterate based off feedback.
- The ability to operate in ambiguity with ever-changing priorities within a rapidly-growing, global organization
- Comfort in pushing back on all levels of business stakeholders and acting as an escalation point
- Proven experience in overcoming business bottlenecks by identifying road blocks and inefficiencies and rolling our systems, projects and process which alleviates those bottlenecks