Vice President, Valuations (Remote) at Altisource
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you a natural leader who loves working through people’s problems to find the best solution?
- Are you interested in working on a new product where you can make an immediate impact?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
The Vice President, Valuations leads and directs the Springhouse Valuation business unit, with responsibility for all aspects associated with strategic planning, financial performance, operational excellence, people development, technology applications, and client satisfaction. While a member of the large Altisource group of companies, the Valuation company represents an entrepreneurial opportunity to build off a solid foundation of stable client relationships and grow and diversify the revenue streams in new and innovative ways. This business unit leverages onshore and offshore staff to maximize efficiency and performance.
The VP of Valuations is responsible for upholding the profitability and values of the Altisource organization by leading business operations for the Springhouse Valuation business unit. This is accomplished by collaborating and consulting with executive leadership personnel to determine business goals or initiatives, conducting operations in accordance with legal, regulatory, and compliance standards, meeting financial performance targets, cultivating a growing and satisfied client base, updating Strategic, Operating, and Execution plans, and associated budgets, measuring performance, communicating with all levels of the organization, and reviewing operational data to make inferences about the organization’s success and industry standing.Job Description
What you will do:
As a member of the Altisource leadership team, the VP of Valuations manages multiple departments, staff, and projects within the company and industry. This requires having extensive knowledge of the property valuations industry, finances, employee output, and technology while understanding and striving to meet the company’s strategic goals, mission, values, and beliefs. Examples of tasks a VP of Operations may need to perform include:
· Lead departments and operations of the business unit
· Maintain the highest legal, ethical, regulatory, and compliance standards
· Plan and budget for multiple projects, including monitoring and controlling costs
· Work closely with Human Resources, compliance and operations to implement and refine policies and procedures
· Guide, direct, and evaluate the work of business unit management and team members
· Create, implement, and update Strategic, Operating, and Execution plans, and associated budgets
· Leverage company output to improve ranking in the competitive field
· Tackle unforeseen issues and troubleshooting
· Represent the company for external and internal events
· Monitor the competitive landscape and attending industry events to stay abreast of new initiatives and ways to distinguish the company as the clients’ preferred provider
· Identify, train, and develop leaders within the business unit, setting them on a path for growth and development
What about you As a qualified expert, you have…
- Senior operations leadership experience and proven industry expertise
- Subject matter expertise on valuation policies, processes, controls, standards, regulatory requirements, and reporting
- Proven abilities to evaluate and implement innovative technologies and processes to improve business performance
- Experience dealing directly with clients and prospective clients, effectively supporting the business development and sales efforts
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups, both onshore and offshore, and major projects or initiatives
- A post-graduate degree in a related field, MBA preferred
- Lean or Six Sigma experience also preferable
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus self-governed PTO for flexible days off each year
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can be of any assistance.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.