This is a great opportunity to join FourKites, an innovative software company trusted by more than 600 of the world’s most recognized brands to manage and optimize their supply chains.
FourKites is looking for a Vice President, Industry Strategy to be the subject matter expert on one of our key verticals for both internal and external customers in order to drive the product roadmap forward, increase market adoption and support the sales team. You are a self-starter with proven "outside-in" thinking, creativity and a can-do attitude. You communicate an inspired and optimistic vision and win over colleagues, customers and business partners alike with your articulate communication and relationship skills. You are a strong leader and have successfully lead cross-department projects teams in the past. This is a full-time remote position, that will require travel to prospects and customers globally (once it is safe to do so).
- Support the Product Management team in building an industry use case solution strategy that drives long-term sustainable growth
- Drive the industry segment innovation roadmap with strategic clients by actively positioning and executing on co-innovation projects
- Accountable for driving market adoption of specific innovation ideas
- Analyze key competitors, create a compelling win-strategy and educate the sales organization
- Support product marketing with industry specific messaging
- Enable the global sales organization by training them on the latest industry use case innovation and messaging
- Engage with executives and their teams to understand industry- and company-specific business processes and objectives
- Map the customer issues to specific end-to-end solution enablers and develop a solution recommendation to address the business issues and meet business objectives, with a strong goal to accelerate innovation adoption
- Clearly articulate the business impact of to-be recommendations
- 7+ years of industry expertise in at least 1 of the following verticals: Retail, Food & Beverage, Consumer Packaged Goods, 3PL, Manufacturing & Distribution
- 7+ years of business experience as a senior level supply chain practitioner or management consultant with a prime consulting firm
- Must have proficiency in end to end supply chain processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to create and deliver formal business presentations. Proven ability to engage on a peer-to-peer level with C-level executives at Fortune 100 companies
- Consultative and value based solution selling expertise
- Ability to drive innovative transformation to deliver competitive advantage for the client
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the latest innovations in software technology such as AI, ML, NLP, etc.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to manage cross-functional team and work with senior management
- A self-starter with proven results in driving software innovation adoption
- Action oriented, “Can-do” attitude with proven ability to support complex projects and engagements with large accounts
- This role may require 25% to 50% travel globally
FourKites® is a leading global supply chain visibility platform, extending visibility beyond transportation into yards, warehouses, stores and beyond. Tracking more than 2 million shipments daily across road, rail, ocean, air, parcel and courier, and reaching 176 countries, FourKites combines real-time data and powerful machine learning to help companies digitize their end-to-end supply chains. More than 600 of the world’s most recognized brands — including 9 of the top-10 CPG and 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies — trust FourKites to transform their business and create more agile, efficient and sustainable supply chains.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.