Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
Drift has been recognized by LinkedIn as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2018, 2019, and 2020!
About Digital First
Drift is a Digital First company, which means Remote is the primary experience for all employees. For the majority of our positions, your location is flexible! If “Remote” is stated in the job location, that role can be located anywhere Drift is authorized to do business in the United States.
This role can be located remotely or in one of our offices where we have a Conversation Spaces: Boston, MA, Tampa, FL, San Francisco, CA, or London, UK.
About the role
Drift is looking for a Vice President, Global Channels to lead our global Channel partner strategy and scale our program impact across marketing, sales, and customer success.
Drift has grown to over  partners globally with one of the fastest growing partner programs in the B2B, enterprise SaaS space. These partners include marketing and demand generation agencies, consultants, and systems integrators. Our goal is to build a best in class program, partnering with the top global partners and brands committed to expanding Drift’s mission to change the way businesses buy from businesses.
What you’ll be doing on the team:
- Developing and refining the Company’s channel and alliance strategy to expand Drift’s presence across all market segments and regions.
- Developing and growing the partner ecosystem to ensure optimal coverage to achieve business targets.
- With a data driven approach, continually analyze, clarify, and validate partner needs and with internal Drift partners build an enablement program committed to delivering the resources and tools required to deliver measurable incremental business outcomes for Drift.
- Effectively manage and lead a global team including KPI’s, performance and development of team members.
- Build a strong team that will effectively recruit, onboard, and develop committed, loyal, scalable partners.
- Partner closely with Marketing to ensure the execution of programs and events to drive channel and alliance leads, pipeline and deal progression.
- Collaborating with cross-functional leaders and creating trust as we continue to iterate on market approaches designed to expand our global footprint in the partner ecosystem.
- Coordinating and align GTM strategy with various stakeholders, particularly the direct sales organization.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need
- Demonstrated progressive global channel leadership experience, specifically in an enterprise, SaaS software company.
- Minimum of 10+ years in a Channel & Alliances leadership roles with proven success in scaling and leading a successful global Channel and Alliances team through impressive revenue growth.
- Prior track record of success in worldwide channels & alliance strategic planning, owning sales targets and managing sales forecasts.
- You are a data driven leader and bring a strong track record of defining and executing within a metrics driven environment.
- Experience in a global, high-growth technology company. Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives and team members.
- You will bring strong organizational and project management skills to this role; building a culture of operational execution
- Embrace and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected] #LI-Remote