Vendor Enrollment Specialist at FIS (East Bay)
About the team
Come Join Our Team! You will be joining one of the most innovative FinTech companies in the world! FIS was granted the 2021 Innovation Award and was also named on Forbes 2021 list as one of the best "Employers for Diversity," and "One of the Best Places to Work." So come on - put your sales experience to work at FIS and come grow with us as a Vendor Enrollment Specialist. In this role you will be eligible to participate in a departmental "Call Performance Bonus Plan" and you'll be part of a dynamic tele-sales team that engages and enrolls vendors in a variety of electronic payment methods.
What you will be doing
- You will put your professional sales skills to use in a high volume tele-sales environment.
- You will be offering and cross-selling merchant services.
- Deliver prepared sales scripts to persuade potential suppliers to enroll in electronic payment programs.
- Follow the FIS Integrated Payable's call quality guidelines to ensure a consistent supplier experience.
- Guide suppliers through the enrollment process; identify and overcome objectives.
- Perform supplier analysis and update records for lead activity and status.
- Adopt and promote FIS Integrated Payables marketing policies and best practices.
- Qualifies leads, identifies decision makers, determines customer needs, explains product/service alternatives, recommends most suitable products/service(s), identifies features and benefits, overcomes customer objections and closes the enrollment.
- Informs suppliers/customers of company offers, uses persuasive techniques to motivate enrollment and admonishes timely enrollment in order to meet qualification(s) for offers.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Perform analysis and update company database.
- Update lead status and CRM on a per contact basis, to properly reflect activity.
- Effectively communicate value proposition.
- Adopt and promote marketing policies and best practices.
- Supports sales initiatives of the department and drive personal, daily activity to help meet individual and/or team goals.
- Reports daily or weekly activity to team manager or leadership as needed.
- May respond to inquiries and resolve problems.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring
- 2 - 3+ years service or product sales experience, to include excellent relationship management skills
- Cold calling experience
- Associates degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Software skills (Excel, Outlook SFDC)
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision once trained
- Self-motivation and ability to achieve daily call volumes and meet monthly and quarterly supplier enrollment and performance metrics'
- Willingness to quickly learn and position various new software solutions
Added bonus if you have
- Prior banking or finance related experiences
- Previous small business banking experience highly preferred
- High volume tele-sales experience
What we offer you
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great workspaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.