Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The Vehicle Valuation Specialist plays a vital role on our Trade-in Valet Team. You will complete vehicle appraisals using information consumers provide from the comfort of your home. Predefined vehicles you will appraise include but are not limited to highline cars, luxury cars, some exotics and high price point units. Using our proprietary vehicle appraisal process, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow within your position. The Vehicle Valuation Specialist will report to the Appraisal Managers. At Affinitiv, our employees enjoy a casual environment with flexible working hours and a generous benefits package. The position is a combination of in office and remote training. After the training period the position is currently 100% remote.
- Respond to consumer internet appraisal requests with a timely, accurate offer.
- Work within a predefined, proprietary appraisal process to establish fair trade in value of vehicles based on information provided by the consumer.
- Maintain an appraisal volume consistent with the department expectations
- Responsible for reporting any errors observed in our appraisal portal.
- Utilize industry knowledge to observe market trends and apply to bidding guidance provided by the Appraisal Managers.
- 3-5 years previous Automotive experience.
- Some knowledge and understanding of subsequent costs involved in reconditioning all makes and models
- Ability to work quickly across multiple computer platforms and websites
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Team’s video and voice chat
- 1-3 years car buying experience preferred
- Exerts high energy with focus on attaining results
- Displays great attention to detail
- Successful at building positive working relationships with individuals in all departments
- Strong interpersonal soft skills (setting/managing expectations, conflict resolution, etc)
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.