US Workplace Operations Manager at Cisco Meraki
Cisco Meraki is revolutionizing the way IT administrators manage their infrastructure by providing simple and secure cloud-managed solutions. With a large install base of customers and rich, multifaceted data sets, the potential for data analytics to improve business performance for both our customers and our own business is enormous.
We are looking for a thoughtful, strategic workplace leader with solid experience in complex, corporate space planning, organizational change, and office safety. The ideal candidate will be a thoughtful people leader who will guide and support our facilities teams to build out a robust strategy that brings our employees back to work in the office in a hybrid and flexible environment. This is a great opportunity for you if you are motivated to continue to make operations better in an organization that is scaling for growth!
Are you ready to drive impact by leading our US office operations teams in Chicago, San Francisco, and San Jose? Read on!What you'll do:
- Lead a collaborative process across the business and facilities teams to return employees back to the office in a phased approach.
- Design operational and space planning strategies for supporting a hybrid workplace
- Collaborate with Cisco H&S and Business Resiliency, ensuring employee safety compliance
- Develop strategy and tools for modeling long term headcount growth
- Ensure that all virtual employee support systems are driving efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborate with corporate security on office reception and physical security programs
- Manage office operations and technology projects while ensuring minimum disruption to employees
- Make data driven recommendations and build documentation
- Improve and develop systems for managing office supplies, furniture, equipment, particularly with a focus on safety
- Provide leadership QBRs on team projects, metrics, performance
- Work to improve diversity, inclusion, accessibility, and overall employee support through our operations
- 5-10 years of experience leading workplace operations teams, preferably in Tech
- Experience leading, developing and mentoring large teams
- Strong experience with space planning, office moves and growth modeling
- Experience delivering corporate workplace safety and compliance, particularly around Covid compliance
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience scaling-up systems and processes in a fast-growing company
- Proven experience managing large scale projects ($100K+)
- Knowledge of building infrastructure and systems: network, electrical, plumbing, HVAC
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- You enjoy building highly effective relationships with leaders, employees, partners
- Someone who is highly organized and detail-oriented
- You have a strong change management approach to operations
- You enjoy working collaboratively across multiple organizations to align on strategy
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
****Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco Meraki representative may contact you directly to talk about future opportunities with us.