Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 2,400 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 130 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 500 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.Job Description
In partnership with Client Operations, the US Director of Client Development ensures the Regional Directors and their respective Relationship Management teams have the resources, tools and skills necessary to create successful clients. They place a premium on understanding the client’s business, their unique goals and objectives, and the role Flywire products and services can play in achieving those aspirations. Accordingly, they ensure the regional RM teams are unlocked to execute on strategies designed to increase Flywire’s effectiveness on campus. The Director of Client Success is not only the senior voice of escalation when called upon, but also proactively builds high-level strategic relationships within key accounts across the US. They ensure that the Regional Client Development Directors and their RMs are doing the same across the portfolio.
In partnership with Sales leadership, the Director works closely with the regional RM teams to identify additional ways that Flywire can serve campus stakeholders. Their team has a plan in place to ensure that clients, who can benefit, understand the further success that can be achieved with the appropriate, additional Flywire products and services. In order to do so, the US Director and the regional Directors are mentoring and coaching Relationship Managers to:
- Protect and grow existing accounts by embodying a Key Account Management mindset
- Systematically map and identify new revenue opportunities through existing products
- Collaborate with Sales to close new product opportunities which further unlock accounts
Additional duties the US Director of Client Success:
- Own the execution of client strategy, expansion, and overall health of client accounts
- Work collaboratively with Client Operations to resolve operational challenges
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Implementations to prioritize client enhancements and maintenance requests alongside net new client projects
- Oversee the refinement and clarification of identified areas of improvement and potential solutions, collaborating with the Regional VP and Product to prioritize development
- Represent Flywire in webinars and at major US trade shows as a senior industry expert
Here’s What We’re Look For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or Marketing
- 8+ years of experience in inside sales or managing client/customer relationships
- Willingness to travel roughly 50-75% to support field team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient presentation skills: ability to address all levels including senior executives
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and planning skills
- Emotional intelligence and change management skills
- Experience within Higher Education Industry is strongly preferred
- Salesforce experience is a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys
- by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with