Are you a "connector" who loves building meaningful relationships?
Do you see yourself as a strong brand champion for the initiatives and companies you care about?
Are you outcomes-focused and passionate about making an impact?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We're helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte's "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employer. And we're just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
As a University Relations Specialist, you'll have the opportunity to represent the fastest growing company in Arizona as a brand champion on the campuses where we recruit. You'll build and foster impactful relationships with local and out-of-state universities - including career coaches, club leaders, students, and faculty - to build the Paradox brand, educate students, and drive interest in impactful internship and full-time career opportunities.
If you're excited to play a pivotal role on our growing University Relations team, we want to hear from you!
As a University Relations Specialist, you will:
- Build and nurture strong partnerships within universities, clubs, and with students to drive interest in Paradox
- Build deep relationships with Paradox team to understand Paradox culture, value proposition, messaging, and hiring needs
- Act as an on-campus ambassador of the Paradox brand and career opportunities to position Paradox as the employer of choice for high-potential students
- Manage scheduling, preparation, and logistics of onsite and virtual campus engagements
- Create and deliver impactful marketing materials and captivating presentations for career fairs, student groups, class visits, and community events
- Leverage team members for engagement opportunities and equip them with the knowledge and skills needed for successful outcomes
- Leverage the Paradox recruiting platform, as well as Handshake and other campus tools to manage event sign-up, pre and post-event messaging, and candidate follow-up
- Develop a strong pipeline of future talent and potential Paradox hires by collaborating with Talent team to nurture and build relationships with students throughout their collegiate career
- Support Talent initiatives by converting exceptional students to full-time and internship hires
- Evaluate outcomes and advise on areas of improvement for future opportunities
Experience & Skills Required:
- 1+ year of recruiting, career services, or community relations experience
- Ability to coordinate various initiatives, manage timelines and effectively prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
- Passion for building and maintaining relationships internally and externally
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to travel to university campuses in Arizona and throughout the United States
- Ability to work from our Scottsdale, AZ headquarters office
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Learn more about our full-time and intern career opportunities at https://careers.paradox.ai/students