UiPath Administrator at ASRC Federal
| Washington DC
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:25 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, May 11, 2022
ASRC Federal is seeking a UiPath Administrator to join our team. We provide a Government client technical support services to support the integration of autonomous and human-assisted bots and ensure the Agency manages the digital identity lifecycle of devices, non-person entities (NPEs), and automated technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools and Artificial Intelligence (AI), ensuring the digital identity is distinguishable, auditable, and consistently managed across the agency. This includes establishing mechanisms to bind, update, revoke, and destroy credentials for the device or automated technology. This candidate with support the efforts of the Government with implementing and administering UiPath.
- Full-time administrator of all tenancies according to product divisions which includes license updates
- Support all aspects of UiPath bots in Orchestrator including but not limited to scheduling, deployment, synchronizing, etc.
- Work with UiPath product teams on an operational support basis
- Implementation and Administration
- Interact directly with the customer in areas related to RPA development and UI Path Administration
- Identify and resolve issues related to the environment
- Bachelors Degree in related field and 4 years of UiPath experience and a total of 8 years in the IT industry
- Knowledge and experience in the development, deployment and maintenance of RPA initiatives a must
- UiPath Certification(s) a plus
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with direction as well as to work independently, to find and discover issues and to solve problems with limited guidance in a fast paced, highly visible environment.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with various levels of Government stakeholders
- Permanent Residency or US Citizenship is required for the Public Trust clearance
More Information on ASRC Federal
ASRC Federal operates in the Aerospace industry. The company is located in Belsville, MD and Reston, VA. ASRC Federal was founded in 2003. It has 3273 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 198 open jobs at ASRC Federal, click here.
Read Full Job Description