Turn Coordinator (Remote) at Roofstock
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:30 p.m. (CST) on Monday, March 21, 2022
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate investing as simple as investing in stocks. Simply put, we are passionate about helping our customers build wealth through real estate.
Roofstock has been recognized as a Great Place to Work® and was recently named to the Forbes Fintech 50 and the Red Herring 100 lists of most innovative companies. Roofstock has raised over $135M to date and have offices across the US in Oakland, CA, Dallas, TX and New York, NY with approximately 500 people and is growing rapidly. Check out our reviews and see why our employees love working here!
We've built an amazing culture where everyone has a voice. We're nice. We get things done. We have fun. We believe in work-life balance (yes, you can really take a vacation). And our values are pretty B.A.D.A.S.S.
Be customer obsessed.
Act like an owner, because you are one.
Don't be afraid to break things in the pursuit of better.
All of us are empowered to do the right thing.
Stay curious and create what's next. Fast.
Seriously. No jerks.
As Turn Coordinator (TC) you will help build and maintain our portfolio of single- family homes, create and maintain the high standard set for our finished rental products, and coordinate all large construction projects. Your responsibilities will include the coordination of renovation and rent ready turns. You will also assist the Regional Turn Manager with overseeing our portfolio of homes to ensure all properties are market ready between occupancy. In this role, you will coordinate with the Regional Turn Managers in various markets.
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate occupied and vacant home inspections, when needed
- Communicate with internal team and external partners to ensure appropriate information relay
- Partner directly with vendors to schedule work and update project information within Yardi and Salesforce
- Research vendor invoices to ensure accuracy prior to submission to Accounting
- Review work completed from prior day to ensure integrity of photos and vendor notes
- Generate and schedule work orders within Yardi
- Escalate issues, when necessary, according to company and departmental policies and guidelines.
- Consistently maintain departmental standards for quality requirements
- Other duties as assigned by the Regional Construction Manager
What You Will Bring With You:
- High school diploma or GED
- Experienced and comfortable with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in high volume construction and maintenance scheduling
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Must possess strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate clear and concise instructions both verbally and in writing
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude throughout each day
- Must have computer experience and a comfort level navigating multiple databases
- Ability to follow precise direction consistently and without continuous supervision
- 1+ years of Call center experience preferred
- Strong customer service and listening skills
- Property management / property manager experience a plus not required
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager (Single Family Homes) is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce platform is a plus
For our regular full-time roles we offer a great benefits package!
Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%)
Flexible time off and sick days
Supplemental bonus to support "work from home" office needs
Equity incentives to give you a stake in the Company’s future
We are an upbeat and collaborative work culture
Virtual company-sponsored outings
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
More Information on Roofstock
Roofstock operates in the Real Estate industry. The company is located in Oakland, CA and Dallas, TX. Roofstock was founded in 2015. It has 229 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 77 open jobs at Roofstock, click here.
Read Full Job Description