Transition Client Liaison at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Transition Client Liaison helps manage the Paylocity implementation process by partnering with Outside Sales Reps, Implementation Specialists, and Client Account Managers to guide our clients towards 100% utilization of their Paylocity product mix. They will assist in the development and review of a transition to Paylocity Project Plan for client accountability. They will regularly communicate to all internal and external parties throughout the new client implementation process. This position ensures all Paylocity Payroll and Human Capital Management (HCM) products are set up timely and accurately to the client's satisfaction. The TCL will be the primary contact to resolve open issues while escalating internally any outstanding items that would prevent client success.
Location: Must reside in the Metro-Atlanta area
Travel: Position requires travel within the assigned Atlanta territory
Reports To: Director Sales
- Provides transition project plan, provides recurring feedback towards key goals of transition, collects any outstanding data, and ensures all deadlines are met
- Defines a detailed implementation plan for all customers which includes 100% utilization of the Paylocity product suite and end user adoption of the client's employees
- Identifies current pain points and suggests areas of improvement. Will have a deep knowledge of Paylocity product suite and suggest ways to leverage the solution to help clients achieve business goals
- Resolves client concerns throughout implementation process and transition to dedicated Account Manager, stays with client through early phases of transition to Service
- Assists in setup and training of HCM product suite
- Regularly updates self on Paylocity product suite, enhancements, and product road map to help solve clients existing and future needs
- Sees implementation process through to completion, obtains signed Client Handoff document acknowledging completion, manages process through to full transition to dedicated Client Services team
- Actively assess and communicate any barriers that would prevent on-time, satisfactory client go-live date
- Holds internal and external partners accountable to project objectives and timelines
- Utilizes Project Plan to coordinate and deliver all necessary trainings to client, supervisors, and end users
- Promotes the use of Paylocity HCM products through training on site or via web meeting
- Leverages Adoption Kits to introduce clients to new HCM products and best practices
- Coordinates payroll processing timelines with all clients to ensure payroll is submitted in accordance with Paylocity submission deadlines
- Works with Data Extraction, Integrations, and Implementation teams to communicate any client requests, delays, or product enhancements
- Processes standard to complex payrolls under limited supervision
- Ensures accuracy of first payroll run and reporting requirements of the client
- Capable of answering standard to complex questions under limited supervision
- Communicates effectively with clients and colleagues to establish effective working relationship
- Delivers feedback to client team on any roadblocks, delays, or limitations on client's end from achieving successful, timely launch
- Critical thinker with high problem resolution skill set
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with Paylocity personnel and management
- Keeps management of any significant client problems
- Works with Sales Account Executives during and after the sales process
- Attends and leads meetings as required (on site and/or Zoom)
- Limited travel within a geographic footprint of hiring area. Some overnight may occur but should be limited to less the 10%
- Required to attend some training initially and ongoing
- Bachelor's degree preferred or similar work experience in HR, Project Management, or Sales
- At least 3+ years of applicable experience in a customer-facing role
- Intermediate knowledge of the industry, product, and processes
- Intermediate computer skills in Excel, MS Office Suite, Outlook, and Web-based Platforms
- Certifications such as Six Sigma, CSM, PMP, MBA or comparable preferred
- Team Player, collaborating with others to make awesome happen
- Self-Motivated - you like to work hard, play hard.
- Adaptable - quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
- Highly Organized - detail-oriented is your thing!
- MS Office applications - are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.