At Ribbon, we believe homeownership should be made achievable for all. As a first of its kind homeownership company, Ribbon empowers everyday home buyers and sellers to compete for their future home on a level the playing field with high-net-worth individuals and Wall Street investors – and we support agents, brokerages, and lenders create confidence and certainty for clients through powerful financial products and digital workflow software.
Making homeownership achievable is at the heart of all we do - and we live out that purpose every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.Your team:
The Customer Experience Team gets to help live out Ribbon’s mission of making homeownership achievable every day. This is a great opportunity for someone with transaction coordination and transaction management experience. You'll work on a fast-paced, tenacious team with teammates who thrive as a unit and help make a difference in people's lives each day.How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Drive time-sensitive, detail-oriented tasks from executed contract to close, providing the best experience for our agents and homebuyers
- Analyze contractual documents to ensure all compliance requirements are met
- Coordinate with agents, internal teams, lenders, and closing entities to collect all required documentation for a timely closing
- Consistent performance meeting internal SLAs, external deadlines, and thoroughly following process to ensure the transaction stays on-track
- Have a heart and drive for exceptional customer service
- Passion and commitment for team unity and achieving our mission
- 1+ year of experience working as a Transaction Coordinator for a startup
- Residential real estate transaction experience
- Knowledge of real estate contracts
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects with many moving parts at different lifecycles
- Low ego, openness to feedback, and an ability to iterate quickly in environment of constant change
- Real estate broker's license
- Experience using Salesforce
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we embrace our differences and thrive off of the creativity they produce. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diverse communities that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.