Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions Worldwide Education organization.
Create, prepare, and deliver domestic and international Training Programs (New Hire Training, Skills-Based Training, Weekly Training, Soft skills Training, Systems Training, etc). Involved in the implementation of new businesses, processes/procedures, skill-sets, systems, and/or technology enhancements requiring documentation and support.
- Create, prepare and deliver classroom-based training programs. Responsible for the administration and scheduling of all training programs
- Acting Supervisor during New Hire training programs
- Ability to work closely with Agents, Management, and Business Partners
- Deliver Foundational training programs
- Develop and automate material for Service Desk Training program
- Track and report training hours for trained program
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed
Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in a Dispatch Services, Customer Care Service Desk or similar roles skillset. Additional skillsets and experience in project management, documentation creation, or classroom training a plus.
· Must be team-oriented; position is team-based and behaviors are heavily weighted in overall performance
· Ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision
· Excellent oral, written, and formal presentation skills required
· Ability to travel internationally a plus
· Exceptional interpersonal skills required
· Exhibit strong ownership and follow-through
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Position TypeExperiencedReferral Payment PlanYes