Training & Enablement Specialist at KeyMe Locksmiths (Remote)
KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
The Training & Enablement Specialist will work closely with the Sr. Training and Enablement Manager, and leaders throughout our services org, to create, develop, and facilitate training content and course structure under the Locksmith and Kiosk demand business verticals. The ideal candidate will be very well versed in learning and development industry trends and best practices, and is both passionate and comfortable with facilitating training virtually using LMS software and video conferencing communications.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Curate training resources and evaluate existing content to ensure consistency with the voice and brand of KeyMe
- Collaborate with Sr. Training Manager to introduce and enhance training programs and methods to the organization
- Train our inside sales, vehicle lockout, sales coordinating, and customer experience teams new hires on our systems and job responsibilities via instructor led training, individual 1-1’s, and virtual modules.
- Creatively adapt to unique learning and departmental needs of each training group to align with strengths and areas of opportunity
- Create refresher training content and deliver as needed in partnership with leadership
- Seek constructive feedback from departments to continuously improve
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure lessons and other relevant training materials are up-to-date in anticipation or response to KeyMe systems changes
- Measure the content impact by analyzing representative comprehension using quizzes and checkpoints, as well as employee feedback
- Work together with colleagues from relevant teams to tackle multi-dimensional training team projects
- Present discoveries and conclusions from the OKR to relevant Training Team colleagues, managers, and department heads at the end of the quarter
How We Know You Can Do It
- 2-3 years sales training experience
- Enthusiastic about facilitating instructor led training
- Familiarity with learning technologies and solutions
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Proven use of adult learning theories/principles
- Prior call center experience greatly desired
- Certification in coaching or training a plus
- Graphic design and eLearning authoring experience a plus
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)