Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking a Training Consultant to join our Academy Team!
The Academy team is responsible for empowering our clients with the skills that they need to achieve success in their role and maximize the value that they get out of Addepar. We are the scale engine of Addepar’s Client Success org, reaching hundreds of clients per quarter and developing them into self-sufficient users of the product. Our ideal candidate for this role will be an operational expert and talented teacher who will own the end-to-end education experience from marketing to delivery, driving delight for the learners throughout. Additionally, as a member of a small and nimble team, you’ll be trusted to contribute to the overall vision of Addepar Academy and flex your skills to meet the needs of our rapidly iterating organization.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver outstanding instructor-led courses and webinars for Addepar clients, prospects, partners, employees, and enthusiasts, both virtually and in-person.
- Rapidly incorporate client feedback into our course content and course experience.
- Manage the logistics required to deliver a top-notch training experience.
- Contribute to team deliverables in the development and creation of learning materials.
- Scale the delivery of customer education programs to drive product adoption and usage across the Addepar user community.
- Build out the technology stack and the logistical processes required to deliver a seamless and streamlined Academy experience, from registration to delivery, to our learners.
- Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing teams to drive attendance at our courses and interaction with our content.
- Contribute to the overall vision and direction of the Academy Team.
- Travel required (up to 30%)
Who You Are
- Experience using the Addepar platform, OR multiple years in a software education services role OR in support, professional services, sales, marketing, or relationship management at a financial services or SaaS company
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Exceptional logistical planning and organizational skills.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of the Wealth Management industry.
- Demonstrated ability to tailor messaging about a product’s value proposition to varied audiences.
- Capable of working collaboratively across multiple organizations.
- Experience with Addepar’s API a strong plus.
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.