Training and Quality Specialist, Safety Enforcement at Reddit
“The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
Reddit is rapidly growing and we are looking for an enthusiastic Training & Quality Specialist to join our Global Safety Enforcement team. We are focused on building an engaging and impactful learning program to help our safety enforcement team fight abuse on our platform and improve our user experience. The Training & Quality Specialist will work closely with internal Policy Enforcement Leads, external Vendor Partners, and additional stakeholders to identify agent development needs and implement effective learning solutions.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about and/or have experience in training program design, learning content creation, delivering group or 1:1 training, research, data analysis, and vendor partner management.
What You’ll Do
- Become an expert in the Reddit Content Policy and how we enforce the rules.
- Build and curate training experiences to help policy enforcement agents sharpen their enforcement skills and improve productivity.
- Leverage data insights and perform analysis to identify training areas needing improvement.
- Create training plans and strategies utilizing various learning methodologies and technology (e.g., online live training sessions, eLearning courses, wikis, and blended group learning solutions.)
- Partner with Policy Enforcement leads and Vendor Partner subject matter experts (SMEs) to determine training needs, create training content, and develop training materials aligned with our learning objectives.
- Support new agent onboarding and policy enforcement training for cross-functional teams (e.g., Legal Policy, Community, Scaled Abuse, etc.).
- Be a thought partner in how we continuously evolve our training practices.
- Review and audit agent tickets to ensure the accuracy in enforcing the content policy.
- Partner with Training, Quality, and Data Leads to perform an ongoing analysis of quality metrics to evaluate agent performance, identify critical training needs, gaps/grey areas in our policy, and overall effectiveness of the training program.
- Conduct regular internal process evaluations to identify opportunities to improve the quality review process, eliminate manual processes, and boost quality reviewer productivity.
- Partner with the Product Design team to identify opportunities for quality review tooling improvements.
What We Can Expect From You:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience with a strong academic record
- 2-4 year relevant work experience in content moderation, policy enforcement, trust & safety, or user support
- Excellent planning and organization skills, ability to independently manage multiple small to medium scale projects and tasks from initiation to delivery
- Excellent written and oral communication, public speaking and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a dynamic and fast-paced operational environment, drive change, and collaborate cross functionally
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) platforms is a plus
- Experience working with international partners across different time zones and cultures is a plus
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].