Traffic Coordinator at Mindgrub (Remote)
Mindgrub is looking for a Traffic Coordinator to support the day-to-day digital marketing team.
The Traffic Coordinator plays a key role in ensuring that campaign planning, production, execution and reporting runs smoothly, in support of revenue and marketing goals.
The Traffic Coordinator will manage the digital marketing department's day-to-day workflow processes using tools such as MediaTool. They will track the progress of projects across all clients paid media campaigns and ensure that all projects are moving appropriately towards timely completion along with making sure deliverables are accurate and conform.Responsibilities:
- Review project submissions and ensure project details and insights are provided
- Process and input marketing projects and schedules into the traffic system, Media Tool
- Collect and analyze data on the campaign's effectiveness.
- Maintain complete routing files for all campaigns
- Follow up with the team members on missing information that could impact campaign timelines. Informing project teams of any updates and changes as and when they occur campaign links, creative .
- Monitor status of all projects, identify impediments and ensure all projects are moving smoothly.
- Flag deliverables at risk and manage the approval process to ensure projects remain on-schedule
- Assist digital marketing team with analysis and research
- Assist in paid social media campaigns on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin
- Monitor projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly.
- Creating timelines, instructions, and breakdowns for future projects.
- Specs sheets updated when digital specs are updated
- Regularly tracking and updating project statuses.
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage competing demands, shift priorities and be flexible in a high-paced environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a traffic, project management, scheduling, and/or account role in a marketing, advertising, corporate creative team, or agency.
- Experience in Google display and Google search ads
- Familiarity with Project Management software
(Trello, Basecamp a plus)
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), phone, and gym stipends
- PTO available when you start
- A yogi-level flexible schedule
- Free access to Premium Calm app Subscription
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events and Committees to join (e.g. Adventure club, Fun Committee, DEI Committee, Mindgrub Meet Ups and more)
Inclusivity without exception | At Mindgrub we value and encourage mutual respect and acceptance. We know we all have something to contribute. We work every day to ensure all are welcome, and that we treat all people with fairness and dignity.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you fit even 80% of this description? If so, we want to meet you!