Trading SML at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:39 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, July 16, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
About the role
In this position you will be responsible for supporting the Trading Team as SML. As Trading SML you will serve as a champion and subject matter expert for the current processes and advancing the client experience. This role touches a number of Kraken functions and requires deep product knowledge. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of all our trading products and their functions. You will be working closely with other teams both within the trading department and outside. You should be diligent with a keen attention to detail and a track record of seeing projects and tasks through to conclusion. You are an independent and original thinker with exceptional leadership skills and the ability to move and inspire others.
- Serve as an escalation point for specialists
- Coordinate timely handling of questions, issues, or anomalies that may surface which standard procedures don't address
- Identify opportunities for improvement, efficiency, and better customer experience, while working with Jira, product, managers and team to implement such
- Ensure appropriate procedures are documented, maintained and applied
- Evaluate and coordinate daily workflow/activities to meet established service level agreements in place, and achieve expected goals and strategies
- Ability to partner effectively with legal, compliance and other support teams to help shape support policies
- Help to monitor coverage gaps within the teams
- Develop and deliver training decks for new products
- Work closely with Jira team with regards to escalating client issues, organizing/reporting client feedback, and reporting issues
- Communicate with streamlining and report the queue’s performance and notable events
- Lead team meetings for review of queue performance, issue/procedure/product updates, training opportunities, and issues tracking
- Coordinate incident management by leading ‘price investigations’ and other incident investigations to bring about resolution
- Fluency in English, French and Spanish
- Strong knowledge and experience in Trading and all Kraken Interfaces
- Ensure quality customer service through monitoring, investigation and coaching
- Strong sense of ownership and leadership
- Strong ability to work independently with little supervision
- An efficient owner of your own time
- Experience leading, managing, and running multiple teams and functions that care deeply about the experience of its customers
- Great writing skills and experience communicating to all levels of an organisation, including executives
- Proficient with google sheets and excel
- Ability to deliver efficient and responsive resolution for various client situations
- A passion for the client experience and pushing boundaries to deliver amazing service
- Ability to troubleshoot and process obstacles within and across teams
- Robust time management and organisational skills
Location Tagging: #US #CANADA #APAC #LI-JJI
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Kraken Culture Explained
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn
More Information on Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange operates in the Blockchain industry. The company is located in Cheyenne, WY. Kraken Digital Asset Exchange was founded in 2011. It offers perks and benefits such as Wellness Programs, Mental Health Benefits, Company Equity, Generous Parental Leave, Remote Work Program and Generous PTO. To see all 29 open jobs at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange, click here.
Read Full Job Description