Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are currently looking for a client obsessed Tour Specialist , who will take pride in being the face of Flyhomes to join our Seattle, WA Fly Team location! This is a part time position
Tour Specialists are the face of the company and interact with dozens of clients each week. You will be on the front lines of home buying and answer client questions about houses, neighborhood and real estate in general. This job is fun, rewarding and keeps you moving. Is it right for you?
What You’ll Do
- Meet clients throughout the Seattle Area to see properties they are interested in
- Be prepared for each tour and share details with clients on homes, neighborhoods and the home buying process
- Knowledge of nuances that buyers need to be aware of when seeing different types of properties, and becoming an expert advisor for clients when they go on a tour
- Answer client questions and/or documenting questions for the team to follow-up on
- Constantly seeking ways to improve the tour process and make FlyHomes tours the best in the industry
What You’ll Bring
- Ability to work a Part-Time Schedule to include Friday, Saturday and Sundays
- Two or more years of work experience in customer service, sales or real estate preferred
- Must have access to a reliable and presentable vehicle
- Possess valid drivers license and insurance
- Have active real estate license required
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that clients and colleagues feel heard.
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!