By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
At Center, we’re building forward-looking technology to simplify how people work. Our transformative expense management solution is purposely built and offers three important advantages: it eliminates expense reporting for employees, radically reduces the amount of time needed to process expenses in the finance department, and offers real-time reporting and insights to drive cost-savings, analyze trends, and hit budget targets.
The Center team believes that great businesses are built by people who share common values. For us that means a passion for invention, a deep commitment to the customer, integrity, and operating with a sense of care and respect for one another. Working at Center you'll be joining a team that is intellectually curious, has a high degree of personal ownership and accountability, and values teamwork and collaboration.
Center is a hyper-growth SaaS company backed by the co-founder of Concur. We constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees to thrive and do great work. We are a distributed workforce and have two amazing workspaces in Bellevue, WA and Minneapolis, MN.
The Tier 3 Customer Support Analyst team does have some client-facing responsibilities. The Tier 3 Customer Support team plays an essential role in the collaboration between Center’s Customer Experience team and the Product & Software Engineering teams. Core responsibilities in this role include the management of incidents, product defects and case escalations while also serving as a Subject Matter Expert in select technological areas to support team members and participate/lead internal initiatives. We are seeking a dedicated professional able to balance relationship management with business and technical acumen.
- Incident and Product Defect Management
- Effectively manage incident response for production-environment incidents. This includes internal and external communications relative to the incident
- Guide the incident towards root cause detection and resolution by gathering and properly reporting all known details to the product and engineering teams
- Serve as an advocate for the customer by fully understanding and communicating the issue and the impact to their business
- Engage with customers as necessary via phone, email, chat, and case response
- Maintain detailed notes and documentation for each support incident in the ticketing system
- Escalate internally, when necessary, to other departments (Product, Engineering, or Account Management)
- Case Escalations
- Troubleshoot issues escalated by first and second level support, which may include outbound contact with customers to gather additional information and provide resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Assist with identification, development and implementation of effective tools and processes across our support model
- Partner with internal and external parties to find solutions
- Assist customers in implementing solutions
- Meet all SLAs in a timely manner through a self-driven mindset & deliver on promises to customers
- Obtain an understanding of operating systems and application operations related to offered services
- Document support-related processes and procedures
- Collect, write and interpret reports
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s vision, mission and values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors
- Identify and initiate opportunities for new initiatives or focus areas
- Participate in/Lead internal initiatives that drive the business forward
- Present complex ideas both written and verbal that are organized and professional
- Partner with the Product/Engineering team for suggested product & process enhancements for known issues or high-volume requests
- Be creative with workarounds and best practices based on limitations of the product
- Create, edit, and publish knowledge base articles that cover common requests and solutions
- Provide coverage as needed. May require some on-call/extended hours at various times in order to meet customer needs
- Education Bachelor's degree in Business or Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3+ years of multi-channel service/support experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with customers, co-workers and vendors
- Knowledge of cloud products and services
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of software
- Able to multi-task and effectively manage competing priorities
- Experience with Credit Card/Payment and/or Expense Management industries is a plus
- Passion for the customer
- Fast learner, with an open mind, and a team-oriented mentality
- Embody empathy & responsibility towards the customer’s experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit: flexible and willing to pitch in where needed
- Ready to have fun, keep perspective and be part of an amazing team
We offer an excellent compensation package for all Center employees. This includes competitive salary, performance bonus, generous paid time off, comprehensive health benefits and 401(k) participation.
The Tier 3 Customer Support Analyst pay transparency salary range is $80k-$95k annually plus up to 10% bonus and the equity value of option grants is $10k-$15k. In addition, Center offers a Self-Managed PTO plan, 8 Paid Holiday’s, Paid Parental Leave, Commuter Stipend, and health care benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Base Life, AD&D, FSA, Commuter and 401(k).