Technology Specialist at All Web Leads
AWL (All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 1,000 talented and successful professionals uses Internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 30,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that has been ranked a Best Place to Work in Austin for 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.
As our Technology (Tech) Specialist at All Web Leads you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support computer systems, hardware, and software. You will be the first point of contact for our remote based Contact Center Representatives (CCRs) and Policy Sales Agents (PSAs) and will respond to queries, run diagnostics, isolate problems, and guide users to implement solutions.
- Are confident, resourceful, and not easily defeated. Curve balls and new data does not frighten you; you embrace the opportunity to try and succeed in new areas. You are comfortable making decisions and tracking progress.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working on projects.
- Enjoy learning new things and are excited about technology.
- Work well with a team and can communicate your processes and share your knowledge.
- Believe that no task is too small or too big for your can-do attitude.
- Project a committed attitude with your willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Provide remote and deskside support for incoming inquiries and issues related to operating systems, applications, connectivity, and hardware.
- Help with various Helpdesk projects
- Utilize a ticketing system (Zendesk) to disposition tasks and work on incoming tech help requests.
- Keep Leadership members informed of technology issues related to their CCRs / PSAs equipment.
- Coordinate equipment exchanges with CCRs / PSAs in office or via mail.
- Update/create knowledge base documentation for processes and technical troubleshooting guides.
- Partner with 3rd party IT vendor (ITF) and internal Online Ops team when necessary.
- Manage Group Policies and Active Directories for CCRs / PSAs.
- Participate in an on-call pager rotation to cover weekend and evening hours.
- Leverage new technology to increase efficiency and system stability to minimize downtime.
To be successful at AWL, you need
- An acute eye for even the smallest of details, the things that most people don’t even know exist.
- A committed attitude by showing a willingness to do whatever it takes to fulfill.
- To be comfortable communicating over several platforms and have outstanding written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrated skills in applications and programs, particularly Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Excellent computer skills, organization, and data management to support remote users.
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills with attention to detail.
- Strong data analysis skills.