Find your calling in a rewarding career in transformative technology! Align your skill with work that matters.
Ascension is hiring a Technology Professional Development Lead (Program Director). #AscensionTechnologies
This is a remote work opportunity, with occassional travel. #LI-Remote
What You Will Do
As the Head of Ascension Technologies Professional Development, this individual will support the development and retention of Ascension Technologies associates through forward-looking strategies, high quality solutions, and processes related to workforce development. The lead will work across all Ascension Technologies functions to build, manage and maintain role based development programs. The lead will also work with HR, Organizational Development and Learning and relevant parties on activities related to talent acquisition and supporting operationalization of Ascension-wide workforce development and training activities. The lead will be responsible for AT-specific trainings / learning solutions and programs on "how we work" - this includes trainings such as operational and strategic planning processes and any other as necessary to educate Ascension Technologies associates and extended partners in the line of business "LOB"s about AT-specific processes, applications, programs, etc.
- Assume oversight of development programs that are AT specific and relevant to lines of business and corporate functions
- Build partnerships with AT Leadership / Extended Leadership to become the "go-to" person/group for development needs
- Build a strong learning culture across AT by engaging and enabling managers, in upskilling their teams
- Strategically plan for employee development needs-relevant to the lines of business and corporate functions and develop job profile core competencies with subject matter experts
- Responsible for partnering with the SMEs to ensure active development inventory is reviewed for relevance and accuracy.
- Track, manage and report key performance indicators related to Workforce Development and proactively identify opportunities for improvement
- Serve as point of contact to Ascension Training platform team, coordinating training deployment activities for Ascension Technologies
- Oversee training activities, from intake through implementation and ensure ongoing maintenance across all business Units
- Stay current with the latest market innovations / product offerings and being consultative by suggesting innovative solutions
- Manage sponsorships of professional organizations (eg HIMSS, Scottsdale, etc)
- Drive communication and awareness of development products
- Lead by example and coach on key behaviors to drive results
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.