Duo Security, now part of Cisco, is the leading multi-factor authentication (MFA) and secure access provider.
Duo + Cisco = Disco
With the Most Loved Company in Security and the global leader in network technology joining forces, there are more exciting opportunities than ever to be at the forefront of securing the cloud.
Our mission is simple: democratize security by making it easy and effective for everyone. We're transforming security from the ground up by solving the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge - safe, secure information access. We engineer our business to enable our customers to easily address their ever-evolving security challenges.
We believe that impactful work is rewarding work and that our team is at its best when everyone feels empowered to bring their whole self to work. We learn together by hiring for cultural contribution, not cultural fit, and recognize that diversity in background and thought are essential to building high-impact teams.
We invest in growth and learning opportunities and encourage our people to never stop learning. We foster collaboration and believe in being recognized (and rewarded!) for hard work. We champion a healthy work-life balance. We're kinder than necessary.
Together we build for the future by designing simple solutions for complex problems. And that's why we're the most loved and trusted name in security.
Who you'll work with...
We are looking for a highly motivated Technology Partnerships Manager (TPM) to join our Product team. You will play a critical role in helping Duo build strategic partnerships with some of Duo's most important partners. This role requires that you have a solid understanding of the current IT and security markets, can work with key strategic partners to solve customer use cases, and can work across functions to drive these projects to success. Specifically, this position is expected to collaborate with various partners (product management, engineering, sales and marketing) at Duo and our strategic partner organizations on a regular basis. This is a highly visible role and has the potential to make a significant impact on our business.
A note from the hiring manager:
"It takes a village to provide cybersecurity!
There is no single vendor that can effectively secure the IT infrastructure against the ever-rising cyber threats. In this role, you will break the security silos created by point solutions and build the solutions that work for our customers. This is an opportunity to be a product manager for the security industry!"
Build and expand our partnerships with key vendors at both a product and go-to-market level. You will learn to quickly identify partnership areas that will be most impactful for Duo and own the execution of these opportunities.
Skills you have...
- Manage and improve Duo's relationship with key strategic partners across identity & access management, endpoint security, or detection & response
- Educate strategic partners on why they win more by working with Duo, focusing on Duo's core value proposition and differentiators
- Gather customer feedback about integration requests and work closely with product management to deliver
- Work closely with our sales teams to drive joint go-to-market activities with our partner vendors and increase revenue
- Produce high-quality marketing materials, such as partnership announcements, press releases, customer case studies, joint webinars, solution briefs, blogs, and more
- Attend industry events and onsites hosted by Duo's strategic partners
- Perform regular market research and analysis on industry peers, looking for additional partnership opportunities
Even Better if you have...
- At least a 4-year college degree with a focus on engineering, economics, business or equivalent. An MBA is a plus, but certainly not required.
- 6+ years of product management, product marketing, technical marketing, sales engineering and/or business development experience in information security and/or enterprise IT
- Solid understanding of technology fundamentals and current trends in IT (BYOD, mobile, cloud, consumerization of IT, etc.)
- Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies into business-oriented value propositions
- Demonstrated experience in developing persuasive and informative technical marketing content
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and relationship management skills
- Effective program management capabilities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- Ability to perform in a highly demanding work environment where change is constant
- Ability to manage multiple partner relationships and workstreams simultaneously
- Willingness and ability to travel from time to time (industry conferences, partner onsites, company and team events)
Direct experience in external facing roles such as sales, sales engineering, business development, product/technical marketing, etc.
Direct experience in high-growth cloud technology companies
Direct experience in enterprise IT or security
Reasons you should apply...
Can learn quickly. We don't expect you to have all the answers, but we do expect you to be able to find them quickly
Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
Have a good balance between your work and personal life
Are comfortable with change and the unpredictable nature of a high-growth SaaS business
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let's explore this together.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo's achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran's status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting to you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all 100% of the description or qualifications.
Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cisco Covid-19 Vaccination Requirements
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.