The primary goal of software trainers is to strategically guide product usage by facilitating a range of product-specific training courses to audiences with varying skill levels while supporting the product and project team’s goals.
Duties and responsibilities:
They will be responsible for the delivery of instructor-led curricula taught virtually and onsite. They should also be familiar with the instructor material, product, hardware, and educational material for each assigned client. Assist with the development of instructional content, product testing, and product use inquiries.
- Communicate technical information to non-technical users
- Conduct instructor-led training sessions onsite and virtually
- Facilitate training using a variety of training methods, tools, and software programs
- Manage classroom and participants to achieve goal-oriented outcomes
- Report progress of training classes and individuals attending to project teams
- Provide feedback on training program content and corresponding support documentation
- Assist with the development of instructional content
- Administer learning evaluations and assessments as defined by the curriculum
- Participate in product testing
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices.
- Respond to inquiries to assist individuals with "how-to" application issues
- Travel 75 - 80%
- High School Diploma and/or GED equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience delivering software/technology training to various technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate independently
- Strong knowledge of adult learning principles and various training methods
- Skilled in working collaboratively with stakeholders and subject matter experts across all levels of the organization
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment where change is a norm
- Must be willing to travel up to 75 - 80%