Technical Support Technician, Senior (Information Technology) at pureIntegration (Philadelphia, PA)
pureIntegration, a technology consulting firm with 17+ years of experience servicing fortune 100 clients, is seeking a Technical Support Technician, Senior (Information Technology) with on-call rotation to support partner organizations. This role will need a high-level understanding of monitoring strategies, tools and procedures, stakeholder management and leadership communications escalations.
Location: Philadelphia, PA.
Work Arrangement: Contract W2 hourly role, initial contract period through 12/31/2022 with possible extension for additional year.
Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2C
- Assist in the development of procedures for incident triage and problem management, metric and measure creation, management and administration of monitoring tools.
- Ability to effectively identify, triage and drive resolution of incidents, and assist in change management and deployment support.
- Lead efforts for quick and thorough resolution of incidents and problems for our Syndication Partners.
- Assist with the resolution of complex incidents ensuring the right problem-solving techniques and processes are applied, and that the appropriate teams are engaged.
- Participate in regular meetings with stakeholders as needed, document and communicate accordingly..
- Collect, interpret and respond to changes in production data, as appropriate
- Track the implementation of resolution tasks.
- Provide regular and reliable reporting of relevant data to meet management requirements
- Provide input and contribute in Residential Syndication Support Production Management related audits.
- Support the collection, analysis and production metrics on process data for KPIs to determine opportunities for improvement.
- Partner with the Residential Reliability Change Management Team on the implementation of application configuration and break-fix changes which are Syndication Partner impacting.
- Works with the Residential Syndication Support team members to identify areas of focus, where training may improve team performance, and improve incident resolution metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar. Or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of tech support experience.
- Strong organizational, communication, customer service, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in supporting business objectives in a partnered/outsourced model (offshore vendor management) is a plus.
- Strong hands-on technical experience (for example: Linux, Networking, Java, SQL)
- Solid understanding of operational support tools and processes is preferred (IOP, OIV).
- Ability to participate in rotating on-call support.
- Solid understanding of Comcast products and services.
- Understanding of cable and IP technologies is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.