In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We are looking for a full-time Technical Support Manager. The ideal Technical Support Manager is an experienced manager with a demonstrated ability to build teams in a growing company, is passionate about our Cloud Meeting vision, has a great attitude, and the ability to be reactive and proactive on a day to day basis. The Technical Support Manager is expected to be highly proficient in all areas related to our Zoom products and will be primarily assisting our Enterprise customers.
- Ensure their direct reports are fully trained and able to perform their daily duties as assigned efficiently and effectively
- Perform team management tasks including conducting employee reviews, handling employee feedback, and dividing the workload amongst members of the Technical Support team
- Provide quality assurance for direct reports and their customer and engineering interactions to ensure the team is consistently Delivering Happiness to Zoom customers
- Evaluate employee leave requests for direct reports and work to maintain a functional schedule for the Technical Support team, as well as maintain weekend and holiday shift schedules for direct reports
- Interview potential Technical Support Engineer candidates and provide feedback to ensure future success within the team
- Mentor and guide all direct reports and other Technical Support Engineers as necessary to ensure there are clear guidelines and expectations for learning opportunities and career advancement
- Provide support to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues reported by external customers and other team members when cases are escalated
- Identify bugs, test, reproduce, report, and work with the escalation engineers to assist with a fix and test/verify fix versions
- Provide ideas and assist with creation of documentation and training material for external and internal Support Center content
- Maintain clear, concise, and positive communication for all cases in a timely and efficient manner including follow-ups with customers, team members, and engineers
- Stay familiar with all of Zoom's products, offerings, and integrations as well as those of software and hardware competitors and partners in the industry
- 3+ years of managing Technical Support or Customer Service preferred
- Minimum of 6 years total technical support experience
- Experience building teams in a growing company is preferred
- Ability to handle high volume of tickets, phone calls, and chats
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent degree/experience
- Excellent communication (both oral, written, and interpersonal) and customer service skills are a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while maintaining a positive attitude towards customers and team-members
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .